1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is the trip computer an option?

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by tonyt102, Feb 12, 2009.

1. tonyt102

tonyt102 Member

Hi there.

I've just sold my B6 S4 and have been looking round some newer, higher mileage A4 S-Line Avants. I traveled over 230 miles to see an ex lease black Avant 2.0T and all looked good I couldn't believe how well it drove considering it had covered 96k!!! Anyway, back to my original question... It seemed to have a fair few options inc. parking sensors, Symphony, half leather/alcantara, elec windows front and back but when I returned from a decent road test, I couldn't find the MPG. I assumed they all came with it??? Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers.

Antony.

2. Resin Rocket

Resin Rocket New Member

Our S-line doesn't have it either even though it is well specced up with leather/cruise/privacy/symphony etc. Audi in their infinate wisdom must have made it an option - bit mean considering what they cost when new!

3. Issac Hunt

Issac Hunt Active Member
    VCDS Map User

I think it was only standard after very late 2006/2007.

Very easy to retro-fit though.

4. jwhat

jwhat Member
    VCDS Map User

Yeah Its easy to retrofit, I just did it at the weekend :). I wouldn't let it put you off if you find a car with everything but it.