Is the Audi Extended Warranty "Mondial" as good at the "From New" warranty?

Sussex A3 3.2 Quattro

Reaction score
My 3 year warranty is due to expire soon and have been looking at extending it or using another company.

It seems the extended Audi warranty is provided by "Mondial" and I wondered how it compared with the 3 year "From New" warranty? Is it easy to make a claim?

The quotes I have show about 25% more to extend the Audi warranty compared with "Warranty Direct" and I wondered if it was worth the extra.

Cheers :)

No experience of Mondial, but my wife has an extended warrty on her Polo with Warranty Direct. She made a claim a while ago for a faulty adjustment motor in a headlamp. All very straight forward and no problems.

It's not quite as comprehensive as the manufacturers warranty, but in my experience easily 25% better than your warranty directs etc of the world!!! Quite often they won't cover the full hourly rate of the centre and is up to you to cover the difference.

Another thing to bear in mind is most Centres will want payment up front from you and then for you to claim a cheque back from the warranty company. With the Audi warranty you don't have any of that to worry about.