Is My A4 an S-Line one?

chasdrury

Reaction score
Hi

Is my car to be an S-Line one? If its not - what is it, and what are the differences between this and an S-Line

Chaz

rear.jpg

front.jpg

definatly looks like an s-line kit to me!! Only way to be sure would be to look at the foglight grills. They should have a honey comb effect. The normal ones are just straight lines i think?

As for the rear bumper it definatly looks like s-line as does the spoiler which is a sort of give away.

Nice car by the way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Surely it cannot be an S line if its 163? S line are always 190, yes??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

S line also has RS6 18" i think

I'm still learning though only cos i'm looking for an avant /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Nice car though BTW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Surely it cannot be an S line if its 163? S line are always 190, yes??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

S line also has RS6 18" i think

I'm still learning though only cos i'm looking for an avant /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Nice car though BTW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he's right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

It does seem to have the Gmbh (S-Line) kit on though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Mine has got full leather recaros as the interior with loadsa aluminium inlays if that helps?

There is some debate with the dealer if its a 163 or 190 - it has been registered as a 190 and they think its a163 - it is second hand and i havent collected it yet....

Chaz

I think someone said on a earlier thread that the early 163 limited editions had the recaros, i think also the red T on the badge denotes 190 BHP. But don't quote me on that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
If it's 190 brake the engine code on the data sticker should be BEX.
S Lines have the S Line logo on the sill guards, badge on the rear door trims,perforated 3 spoke wheel, 18" RS6 replica wheels, split folding rear seats.
Finally if your dealer runs a print off from dialogue it should read on the model description" Audi A4 B6 Sal 1.8T Man. 6sp 190 S-line"
I suspect yours may be a specced up 163 limited edition, still ****** nice car though !!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

IT is NOT a S-LINE see above. It is however the same car underneath. A 190ps (BEX engine) Red "T" 1.8 turbo - It's a 190 sport GmbH , The forrunner to the S-Line.( If the "T" is RED that is -if it's chrome then its a 163sport only) The 190 sport was dropped in early 2004 and replaced by the S-Line as a model run-out untill the B7 came along. [image]http://www.tyresmoke.net/gallery/albus44/Bubs_S_Line_7[/image]

Bub's S-Line Avant