Is it wrong that I like this!?

I like it too, I wouldn't have the RS4 badges on the back of it, but looks better than a regular A4, even though it's not as fast as the real thing.

Rather have a real RS though!

I like it, just needs to be debadged, as it's not an RS4.

yep the badges would go on principle. Would quite like to know the history of the car with its cat d...

I'll be honest and say I would roll in that with the RS4 badge in situ, why the hell not?

Imagine turning up at your mates house in that, someone who knows jack all about RS4's obviously and blagging it! Job done!! :laugh:

Of course it would be 10X better if it was the real thing! I got overtaken by a black one on full chat on my way home after work the one night! V8 soundtrack...:anbet:

I agree, it looks really good, I would roll in that without a doubt, on a par with Jo as well, how many people are going to stop you and ask to pop the bonnet to see if its a real RS4??

For those that dont know, its awesome.

However on the other hand, debadged never harmed anyone did it?

That's what I like about rs4's... Everyone iv seen, they have been going flat-out. They certainly were not reps

I like it too agreed needs to be debadged , fair play to the guy there's been a good bit on money spent on that

I really like it aswell, I'd love to do that to a black avant though as I prefer black lmao! But for sure I wouldn't have a single RS4 badge on the outside, yeah it's fine when they're marked into seats and the wheel etc but when you put them on afterwards is just annoying!

A pet hate of mine seeing Audi's mis-represented by their badges!

i thought 1.8 was discontinued in 2004

It's gone over my price range for a CatD, so not for me then, even with all the bit bolted onto it!

3 owners and 52k miles for anyone wanting to know.

It's gone over my price range for a CatD, so not for me then, even with all the bit bolted onto it!

3 owners and 52k miles for anyone wanting to know.

hmm yeah Its not worth anymore than a standard cat d. Someone will definately pay over the odds for it