1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is gordon brown having a laugh ?

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by motorbikez, Jul 7, 2008.

1. motorbikez

motorbikez Active Member

[Jul 7, 2008]
    Brown tells families waste not want not, that f--king idiot is telling families not to make unessesary purchases and not waste food as he says we are chucking £420 of food away a year which comes to £1 biilion.

Pity brown when he was chancellor didn't take his own advise and spend tax payers money prudently.£20 billion wasted on NHS computer system which still isn't live, billions wasted on managers in NHS. £25 billion baleout of northern rock,£2billion to be wasted on ID cards which the torries will cancel.Un elected quangos(useless talking shops to you and I) which cost a stagerring £170 billion per year.When labour came in the cost was £23 billion per year.

I could go on but I am going to have a stroke which will cost the NHS.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 24, 2014]

3. Shug1874

Shug1874 Member

[Jul 7, 2008]
    I've always wondered who would actually vote in a quango election.
    Do people actually care who carries out the letters of guidance from elected ministers?
    I'm now off to make a mouldy omelette to save the country.
  4. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Jul 7, 2008]
    Hands up who would be deeply upset if he were assassinated ?
  5. Just Plain Old

Just Plain Old Active Member

[Jul 8, 2008]
    Another fine example of Nu liebour fiddling (not just the expences) whilst Rome burns........ I despise both the Man and his party for what they have done to this Country in the last 11 Years,,,, Nation wrecking, self serving, gutless, commie ba$tards the lot of um!!
  6. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Jul 8, 2008]
    I see no hands Gordon, watch your back :ninja:
  7. karl7900

karl7900 Active Member

[Jul 8, 2008]
    Firmly sticks hands in pockets :whistle2:
  8. Nickynibbles

Nickynibbles Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!

[Jul 8, 2008]
    I can see a vote of no confidence coming along relatively soon in the bloke where his own party will basically force him out! Surely Labours chiefs would realise they would lose a general election hands down with him at the helm, and we're only about a year away from when the polling would be due! Something drastic will need to be done by Gordo & his buddies to have a hope of keeping their jobs in the coming months.

Here's another thought though, **** is the colour brown, and Gordo's surname is Brown......................i wonder if there's a link there??!!:uhm:
  9. motorbikez

motorbikez Active Member

[Jul 8, 2008]

Most definitely, although second thoughts **** can be useful for fertiliser what use is brown?
  10. Andy D

Andy D Member

[Jul 8, 2008]
    While we're at it get that blithering idiot David Huggahoodie......No, I'm not going to say any more.

My thoughts are too strong for this kinda forum and I'm better keeping them to myself.

They're all money grabbing self righteous groveling bum licking idiots. Sometimes I think bring back someone who really is tough and someone who'd put the fear of God into the yobs, junkies, kiddie fiddlers and the feckless halfwits in Europe.

I'd really better stop....lol
  11. motorbikez

motorbikez Active Member

[Jul 8, 2008]
    I'd 2nd that.
  12. Just Plain Old

[Jul 8, 2008]
    I assume you're talking about the BNP...........??

I'm a great believer,, as I think everyone knows. Nothing to be ashamed of!!:salute:
  13. Niknak

Niknak Member

[Jul 8, 2008]
    There must be 'one' 'normal' minister amungst all of them somewhere that can see the publics point of view!
    Police men/women on the streets, doing what they are paid to do.
    The NHS the best service in the world, but doing away with targets and actually getting around to treating people as they deserve to be treated.
    Those people on the dole, get them carry out a public service while collecting their money, until they get a paid job.
    surely this would be a start?
    Doing away with this nanny state, if you fall over, it's your fault for not looking where you are going, not the small trip hazzard that fresh air wouldn't fall over...
    Sorry i'll get off my soap box now:3sadwalk:
  14. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Moderator

[Jul 8, 2008]
    Are you allowed to have a second favourite....
  15. Andy D

Andy D Member

[Jul 8, 2008]
    I don't know enough about the BNP to comment on them.

I really don't know what they stand for. All I can say is if they are fair to all people regardless of colour,race, religion or creed and treat all the scum of todays society with the contempt they deserve then I'm an advocate.

Bigger prisons with less facilities,and courts with the balls to fill them and police with the power to do the job they would so much want to do.

As for Maggie..........she was probably the last high ranking politician in the UK that actually had a backbone. The choice of candidates now are all far too PC and need a good reality check
  16. JohnboyC

JohnboyC Member

[Jul 10, 2008]
    Well, I do have a couple of old tyre leavers in my garage.......I can lend them to both Alistair Darling & Gordon Brown.....to use them to get their heads out of their a*ses !

Nuff said !
  17. golf

golf ***** rent boy VCDS Map User

[Jul 11, 2008]
    [​IMG]

Oh dear, someone's been sucked in I see...
  18. dansansome

dansansome Member VCDS Map User

[Jul 11, 2008]
    positions of power attract the corrupt. the country will be screwed by whoever gets their hands on it. all that will differ is how much.

just my 2c
  19. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

[Jul 11, 2008]
    Dont know if its all Browns fault I think Tony left him in the mire. But he had a hand in that so hang em all the robbing taxing b@stards..... Labour the scrounging mans goverment
  20. motorbikez

motorbikez Active Member

[Jul 11, 2008]
    We all know Brown's mathematical skills are woeful but even this cretin should know the difference between 3 and 19.Brown enjoyed a 19 course meal at the G8 meeting in Japan but said to the press ''It seemed to me to be three courses I don't know quite why its been described as larger.''

Lets hope he ate it all and didn't waste any.
  21. JohnboyC

JohnboyC Member

[Jul 11, 2008]
    To lighten the mood a little :

A driver is stuck in a traffic jam going into Central London.
    Nothing is moving north or south.

Suddenly a man knocks on his window.

The driver rolls down his window and asks, 'What Happened, what's the hold up?'

'Terrorists have kidnapped Gordon Brown, Tony Blair and Alistair Darling.

They are asking for a 10 million pound ransom. Otherwise, they are going to douse them with petrol and set them on fire. We are going from car to car, taking up a collection.'

The driver asks, 'On average, how much is everyone giving?'

'About a gallon'.
  22. motorbikez

motorbikez Active Member

[Jul 11, 2008]
    Nice one.
  23. Just Plain Old

[Jul 12, 2008]
    Make up your own mind....... www.bnp.org.uk
  24. Just Plain Old

[Jul 12, 2008]
    I can't help being young and gullible......... I expect I'll grow out of it!!
  25. jojo

jojo S3 Drift King! Staff Member Moderator

[Jul 13, 2008]
    I've just seen Gordon Brown's revolution at Maccy D's!

Whilst munching away a 1/4 pounder with cheese, there was a chap outside, who I followed in, driving a Toyota Prius. He'd gone with the Drive-Thru and parked in Bay4 waiting for his food for his family. Once the food arrived, they started eating it still parked up in the bay, and after about 3 minutes, one of the rear windows opened, and a half eaten hamburger flew out the window! this was soon followed by a look of disgust from the driver, and he threw half a portion of chips out of the open front window! What a waste!! The driver then followed it up buy having a fag leaning on his car, and flicking the ash on top of the wasted food, and finally finished by flicking the buttend end onto the floor, and stepping on it... all this when there's a bin literally right in front of the Prius!

It's so ironic though, as my thoughts was, the Tax he saved by running a Prius was going to the government in another form, Tax he has to pay for the ciggy's, and the money he is saving from the supposed good economy of his car was also wasted by throwing half his meal onto the floor.
  26. motorbikez

motorbikez Active Member

[Jul 13, 2008]
    Yep my thoughts are the same as yours but what right has that cretin brown got to lecture the GREAT BRITISH PUBLIC when his own record in goverment is a record of appalling waste and ineptitude, in fact he has been and still is an utter disaster for this country.