1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is car insurance changing!?... Ok maybe not.

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Sky Insurance' started by jojo, Feb 24, 2014.

1. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

This was for car insurance on the wife's standard Toyota Rav4 earlier this month.

For the first time ever, the renewal quote was cheaper than what I could get online with the same company! In the past, the renewal quote was always hiked up, so we are forced to shop around for the best deal, but I was surprised to get a renewal quote cheaper than last year, and couldn't be beaten, using a new quote form on the same company site, so maybe insurance companies are finally waking up, and finding ways to keep their customers with less hassle.

I thought we was onto a winner here, but unfortunately for them, some other big company quoted £100 cheaper online, so I went with them instead!

£265 for F/C insurance including legal cover etc., not bad I must say, but it's also a sign of old age! Lol

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. audigex

audigex Active Member

My renewal quote:

My online quote

Nope.

4. Tim@Prestige

Tim@Prestige Member

One good thing about getting older :)

5. munchkins

munchkins New Member

Agree. I need to get a few quotes for low mileage auto insurance next time then.