1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Irish Boy new to the scene :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by DAFTCOLM, Sep 27, 2013.

1. DAFTCOLM

DAFTCOLM HUMANROBOT

Hey Dudes/Dudettes :cool:

My names Colm, I am a Metal Sculpture Designer based in Baile Atha Cliath (Irish for Dublin). I am 25 years young, live in Dublin (City on weekdays and back home to the countryside on weekends) I was originally a Blacksmith but I was offered a job I couldnt refuse. I Have taught long and hard about my next car and have narrowed it down to a Audi A3 Tdi. I was trolling round on the interwebs and came across this Audi A3 tdi 2.0 3dr Sline 140 for sale 2006 Audi A3 2.0 TDI Quattro S Line 140BHP 03DR, Price: €8,450 2.0 Diesel for sale in Dublin on CarsIreland.ie

I always loved the Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda and Seat Scene but never got into it as I had other commitments with Horses and Football, but as I cant afford no more horses (Need a break from horse To be honest) and I destroyed my knee playing I decided I want to slash out on a nice car.

I was recently signed up to Edition 38 and heard nothing but good thing about this forum. And also I heard Mrs Nathan Kowalski is a top bloke with help and tips, not to mention everyone else:beerchug:

Anyways I hope to go and have a wee look at her next week and post some pictures

Cheers Folks

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Welcome to audi-sport.net Colm. Have a look in the A3 8P section. There is a lot of useful info in the faqs threads. Look forward to seeing pics of your car. Enjoy the forum. :) x

4. DAFTCOLM

DAFTCOLM HUMANROBOT

Cheers Sandra, I will do!!! :arco:

5. Point_Audi

Point_Audi Vorsprung durch Technik
    VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi A5 Black Edition

Welcome to the site Colm, the guys and girls are very helpful! :thumbsup: