Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
[h=2][/h]
Hi All Irish Members. Welcome to your new sub forum.

This forum has been set up for us all to arrange meets throughout Ireland. Please feel free to post a suggestion for meet within your own immediate areas. If you want to attend another meet in another region, just add your name on in that post.

If you have issues with your car, please post on the main forum in the relevant section as per normal. We are not a stand alone Ireland Forum. We are here for meets and events only as described on the main section. Any threads posted in here not related to meets will be moved to the appropriate section.

Strictly no advertising in this section, if any advertising is found it will be deleted and moved by myself or one of the events mods.

Members list will be started and made a sticky thread at the top of this section, please add our name on.

Enjoy your new section and i look forward to seeing and readng about your events/meets. :)

Thank you.
Sandra. :) X

Reactions: TheStigOnline
This forum has been set up for you all to arrange meets throughout Ireland. Please feel free to post a suggestion for meet within your own immediate areas. If you want to attend another meet in another region, just add your name on in that post.

If you have issues with your car, please post on the main forum in the relevant section as per normal. You are not a stand alone Ireland Forum. We are here for meets and events only as described on the main section. Any threads posted in here not related to meets will be moved to the appropriate section.
Strictly no advertising in this section, if any advertising is found it will be deleted and moved by myself

Status
Not open for further replies.