Ireland match

CJ A4

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Anyone watch the Ireland v Israel game. Those fu*king b@stard Israelies i cant believe they got a 2-2 result. That keeper should of been red carded for time wasting and play acting and the referee needs to be investigated what a total farce! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Hi cj , never saw the game BUT i c the celtic temper is up lol,
SORRY to hear u never won, BUT wot a shocker SCOTLAND WON!!!!!!!!

the world will tremble at the name of the SCOTTISH team(i dont think so) lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
.......the world will tremble at the name of the SCOTTISH team(i dont think so) lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Aye, SCOTTISH Ladies Crochet Team maybe...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Made me sick watching the game...

John O'Shea is a muppet for giving them that peno though.

There was a certain amount of "we've scored twice in 10 mins, let's go home" on Ireland's part too.

Let's hope Robbie Keane is fit for Wed and he plays Roy too.

Shocking result!!

YEah it should of been 3 points in the bag...now they definately have to win on Wednesday....It all just went wrong when Keane came off! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

I should have said it was less frustrating so as not to cause any confusion.

Played rugby - yes,
played badly - yes,
painful - very,
dislocated collar bone, never healed properly,
still painful - yes....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

But wouldn't mind watching women playing with odd shaped balls though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Great Ireland got a win 2-0 playing Faroe Islands.....what a crap match though. I hope they play alot better in their next match very uninspiring play but 3 points is 3 points so alls good! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Bear in mind that France also only beat the Faroes by 2-0.

Only problem is Ireland's next 3 matches are not easy ones so there's a lot to do yet.

Robbie Keane is badly missed when he doesn't play but there's more to it than that...