1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iran next ???

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by myzeneye, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Defratos

Defratos You’re Dethpicable!!

Buds?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

defratos..... im everyones bud mate. infact, i dont hate anyone. if im completely honest mate, allthough ive never met or seen you, i would hate to think i would catergorise you in any way, least of all as a terrorist.... alot of people in this country see foreign clothes and long beards as a direct link with muslim extremists, wich is ludicrous......im not one of them.....
    its sad but true, this distrust has blame laying on both parties...... o.k , its not anyones fault because of the way they look, dress or behave, and its wrong for people to judge others on this alone.... but it seems to me that they should try harder to intergrate and become alittle more acustomed to our western ways of life.... if they dont want to, then why come here..... if we're all so bad , why live along side us... they dont have to.............
    i would not dream of going to live any other country and not trying to at least "fit in" in even the smallest of ways...
    you know the saying " when in rome ...."
    i know they shouldnt really have to do this, but the apparent differences in cultures stand out so blindingly, this is what creates the barrier...

i have a few simple idea's that would make social tolerance a little easier to take...

immigrants wanting to live here should speak english and if they dont, they should learn.

bennefits should be a short term arrangment. and if they have not made any tax contributions within the first twelve months of arrival, they should leave.

special treatment should not be given by any authourity, simply because of race/creed/religion.

all schools should be mixed race.

more respect should be given to their hosts.

i understand that there still is alot of predudice towards minoritys, but i guess the p.c lobby have made it worse for them by trying to make it better for them.... british people on the whole are just fed up with getting the bum deal everytime thanks to the p.c squad.......

you may laugh, but i get sick to death of people assuming im a theif simply because im a scouser.... its the same thing. its not good, but people do generalize about the majority, leaving the minority tarnished and offended.

no worries mate. we can be freinds. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

4. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    burn the duck.

[/ QUOTE ]

And what floats on water?

[/ QUOTE ]

burn the log !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

5. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

one last thing defratos.....

[ QUOTE ]

......, and I strongly disagree with the fact that difference in religions has caused a split, .......

what the hell is jihad then ??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

6. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

i'll pick and choose bits to reply to.....

[ QUOTE ]

immigrants wanting to live here should speak english and if they dont, they should learn.

[/ QUOTE ]

asylum seekers rarely have the chance to plan to learn english before they flee their countries. we then lock them up while they await processing - not much chance of learning english nevermind integrating. Not a very good first impression of the british.

[ QUOTE ]

bennefits should be a short term arrangment. and if they have not made any tax contributions within the first twelve months of arrival, they should leave.

[/ QUOTE ]
    asylum seekers arent given ni numbers (well not anymore) and thus cant work and end up working cash in hand jobs eg cockle pickers etc.
    all i have come across would love to work given the chance of an ni number.

[ QUOTE ]

special treatment should not be given by any authourity, simply because of race/creed/religion.

[/ QUOTE ]
    erm so why do we still have catholic primary and high schools?

[ QUOTE ]

all schools should be mixed race.

[/ QUOTE ]
    agreed - but why integrate on race only? Full integration is the only way forward.

[ QUOTE ]

more respect should be given to their hosts.

[/ QUOTE ]
    shouldnt we respect each other regardless?

[ QUOTE ]

i understand that there still is alot of predudice towards minoritys, but i guess the p.c lobby have made it worse for them by trying to make it better for them.... british people on the whole are just fed up with getting the bum deal everytime thanks to the p.c squad.......

[/ QUOTE ]
    because i am a minority i am not british? i dont get why seeking equality (correctness) should be deemed a bum deal. maybe you are referring to positive discrimination? i would agree with that.

and a last thing to ponder

as far as i understand - the outside world see us as a nation who re-elected blair (the details that only 33% voted labour in doesnt matter outside the uk) and dont care about his lying to go to war in iraq. and that by us relecting blair we condone his war on iraq.

that quite simply is the problem as it lies at the moment.

we as a nation haven't done ourselves any favours with blair. never been a tory but ken clark's speech today made a lot more sense to anything blair has said in recent times - to my ears anyway.

7. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/01092005/325/qaeda-deputy-london-bomber-warn-attacks.html

this is why people mistrust.... you've got a guy who comes from yorkshire here not doing his culture/religion any good at all ........
    like i said, it would be wrong to lable somone as a terrorist purly because of the way they look and dress, but we now know these people live amongst us...... people are scared and feel they cant trust no one............
    its sad mate.

8. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

[ QUOTE ]
    one last thing defratos.....

[ QUOTE ]

......, and I strongly disagree with the fact that difference in religions has caused a split, .......

what the hell is jihad then ??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

certain muslims perceive the us/uk invasion of iraq as a christianity v islam. (see israel for further evidence of anti islamic behaviour) its not necesarily a difference in the religions
    islam and christianity and judaism are far closer as religions to themselves than hindhuism and bhuddism.

9. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

[ QUOTE ]
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/01092005/325/qaeda-deputy-london-bomber-warn-attacks.html

this is why people mistrust.... you've got a guy who comes from yorkshire here not doing his culture/religion any good at all ........
    like i said, it would be wrong to lable somone as a terrorist purly because of the way they look and dress, but we now know these people live amongst us...... people are scared and feel they cant trust no one............
    its sad mate.

[/ QUOTE ]

was it any different 30 years ago when the IRA were bombing? Maybe not because a) you could only tell by accents and even then not all irish have an accent b) the tabloids weren't so vociferous in pointing out all the bad irish on a daily basis. as an example of the journalism i refer to : no more kids are abducted nowadays than were in the 1940's. but the perception is that kids are no longer safe. the reason? tabloid sensationalism and selective reporting perpertuating a state of fear. Can you see this happening in the papers at the moment with those who are not 'model' uk citizens? And what happened to cosmopolitan and proud? Is it all about assimiltation now?

I think tolerance, respect, consideration etc will reward us all far more far quicker. Put yourself in the minds of those1000 iraqi's who died because they thought there was a suicide bomber nearby? What state of fear are those 'liberated' people living in?

Tough political questions. simple human answers.

10. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

[ QUOTE ]

its sad mate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its simple psychology. people distrust people who they do not look like and have no experience of. eg were all christian fundamentalists driven out of hte US when timothy mcvey killed 250 people?
    its hard to alter you brain now esp with the press pushing you further down the wrong road, but if you grew up and went to school with all cultures/races you would by nature be far more tolerant and far less suspicious. PS - i find myself looking at 'muslims' in the same way you do and i chastice myself for doing so...i am just a product of my environment!

11. Defratos

I understand what you are all saying, I agree that certain people should try harder to integate and if they don't like British society/culture then they shouldn't be here plain and simple, and trust me the majority are in Iraq. The bombings were a shock to me just as anyone else, I used those same stations as a kid going to college so it could have been anyone. Certain people are extremists but they do not represent a religion, they have taken religion and manipulated it to use as a weapon against the west. People in the middle east do see the war in Iraq as a war between religions but can you blame them? Maybe not with the media around, they have a tendency of changing the course of future outcomes somehow and everyone seems to follow. Terrorists do not live among us, people with different ideologies do and who doesn't have a different ideology of life? It's only the one or two who actually think they can make a difference in such a way, and every culture has a few of those.

12. amb276s3

amb276s3 bird spotter

does anybody remember the documentary about the black (carribean) guy that went to walsall and interviewed some asian/pakistani youths, the ones that had bin laden screen savers on their phones, the ones that say britain will be the new pakistan, the ones that cheered when the world trade centres fell, the ones that wore argentina football shirts with islam on the back during the last world cup match, and possibly the ones that supported the london bombings, this is what makes us white people so angry, the government dont help one bit by seeming to support ethnic groups, importing new votes via immigrants etc.
    i can't remember being asked if i would like to live in a multi cultural/ racial society personally i dont think it can work or will ever work, although that depends on whether or not you have been brainwashed by the p.c brigade, there are now cities in the uk which are no go zones, bradford leicester etc and i would prefer not to see a bloody mosque on every street corner in areas of nottingham which i've helped pay for via taxation.
    finally how long do you think i would last if i went down lincoln high street waving a union jack, shouting anti ethnic stuff and burning an iraqi flag.....about 2 minutes before being arrested and a few nights in the cells.
    i'm not trying to generalise or tar with the same brush but this is the 'mind set' of a lot of british whites and i hope gives some of you guys an idea of what you are up against, sad i know, it would be lovely if everyone could 'get on' but i think we all know different.
    ps as far as the war goes most people agree, fact, support your troops they are fighting for you.

13. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

[ QUOTE ]
    does anybody remember the documentary about the black (carribean) guy that went to walsall and interviewed some asian/pakistani youths, the ones that had bin laden screen savers on their phones, the ones that say britain will be the new pakistan, the ones that cheered when the world trade centres fell, the ones that wore argentina football shirts with islam on the back during the last world cup match, and possibly the ones that supported the london bombings, this is what makes us white people so angry, the government dont help one bit by seeming to support ethnic groups, importing new votes via immigrants etc.
    i can't remember being asked if i would like to live in a multi cultural/ racial society personally i dont think it can work or will ever work, although that depends on whether or not you have been brainwashed by the p.c brigade, there are now cities in the uk which are no go zones, bradford leicester etc and i would prefer not to see a bloody mosque on every street corner in areas of nottingham which i've helped pay for via taxation.
    finally how long do you think i would last if i went down lincoln high street waving a union jack, shouting anti ethnic stuff and burning an iraqi flag.....about 2 minutes before being arrested and a few nights in the cells.
    i'm not trying to generalise or tar with the same brush but this is the 'mind set' of a lot of british whites and i hope gives some of you guys an idea of what you are up against, sad i know, it would be lovely if everyone could 'get on' but i think we all know different.
    ps as far as the war goes most people agree, fact, support your troops they are fighting for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

glad to read im not alone. i couldnt put it any better.
    the fact is, and im gonna put my neck on the line here and will probably be branded as an out and out rascist here, but through the generations of white british in my family, this country is unarguably, my heritage. my culture. i am proud of it, i want to defend its way of life, our english tradditions....if being proud and wanting to defend my rights makes me a bad person then so be it. no one tells the aborigonies their rascist do they, its seems any one in this country can say their proud of theier skin colour, culture and tradditions except if you white and actually bloody british. its just plain wrong. i dont particully want any other cultures or their tradditions here, if i want a taste of other cultures,ill take a holiday abroad. i agree, seeing mosques on every corner pee's me off, as it does many other whites. why, because its not part of OUR culture.....
    so here, for the record...without meaning to offend anyone..... im proud to be white. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
    ive said it before, in this country, we are made to feel somewhat ashamed of our skin colour and cannot openly rejoice in the fact that were white and proud as most non whites do.
    if a black person says there black and proud... good for him..... if a white person says he's white and proud, he's branded a rascist. ???????????????????????????????
    we are silenced, we are cornered by the p.c lobby and we are slowly loosing our heritage, culture and way of life. that is fact.

as for the comments about irish terrorists..... people used to make comments about irish folk here having ira connections everyday... they just did.... the same as they do now about muslims.
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif the worlds gone mad, and i dont have the answers.

14. Defratos

if you want to go shouting anti ethnic slurs that's your problem mate, they burn British and American flags because to them they are representing their views, would you blame them after being bomb twice over? sanctions placed for what 5 years? and the situation is still a mess? I'm not against British troops because they are doing what their country has told them to do, they follow orders. It is politicians and the media who I blame.
    and what’s the problem with having mosques? it's probably due to the fact that Islam is (maybe now was) the fastest growing religion in the UK, but at least those who go to places of worship believe in a peaceful existence, and mate I doubt you've paid for most of those mosques through your tax, the majority if privately paid for.
    As for living in a multicultural society I just think it’s said that you can’t (don’t want to) mix with other cultures dude.

15. Defratos

Bro be proud of being white and British, I've never heard of a white British person not being able to say he's proud I mean where have you been stoped for doing that? wave the union flag all you like, I see them everywhere and I don't think racist, be proud of your country, trust me it's a hell of a lot more developed than mine and I look up to the UK for that, so don't think you being white and british makes you a racist, a Racist make a Racist and there's a very clear line between the difference

16. Just Plain Old

Just Plain Old Active Member

Oh no we've gone all serious............... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The simple fact is we 'are' at war with Fundamentalist Islam and have been since long before 9/11. It is a clash of cultures, Islam cannot allow the separation of religion from the state, and therefore is inherently at odds with any democratic society!
    When you add to that the extreme [depending on your point of view] interpretation of the Qur’an and the call for Jihad, ie the 'slaughter of all infidels' [non Muslims] etc, we should indeed 'wake up and smell the coffee' and realise that negotiation is not an option.
    We currently have about 2 Million Muslims in this Country, and apparently about 80% [for the true figure read 99.9%] have some sympathy with the call to Jihad, [suicide bombings etc] which brings the scale of the problem fully into perspective.......... Where will it end? Well if you believe your 'Bible Code',,, with Armageddon in 2006, starting in the Middle East!!! Frankly I wouldn't bet against it.

17. audi5e

audi5e Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Oh no we've gone all serious............... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The simple fact is we 'are' at war with Fundamentalist Islam and have been since long before 9/11. It is a clash of cultures, Islam cannot allow the separation of religion from the state, and therefore is inherently at odds with any democratic society!

[/ QUOTE ]

JPO, you've said it all with the comment on seperation of state and religion.

Were I come from Mosque's are popping up all over the place, and there is always a pattern. A crime wave hits a suburb, people sell out through fear and others, in this case Muslims, move in, next a garage (petrol station) goes up, which then funds the purchase of other properties and the building of a Mosque. Next thing you know is the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif loudspeakers are blaring out the call to prayer 20 times a day from 5 in the morning to 10 at night. The christian churches in the area are not allowed to ring their bells on Sunday anymore because it is offensive to whoever, but these guys get away with their noise! And the part that really /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif me off the most is the fact that the Muslims will not buy products from the existing community, only ever from Muslim owned shops. Their entire existance is insular. They utterly reject everyone else. And from my own conversations with them, they approve of violence against anything that does not conform to their way of life. They mix into our society until their own community is large enough, then we are shut out.

YET, no matter how angry I get, I will still try to preach tolerance, and will still try to find a way to common ground. Perhaps, I suspect, like all of us, I don't want confrontation. Hello Mr. Chamberlain.
    God help us all if extremists manage to build or get their hands on nuclear weapons.

18. Defratos

Firstly the only single Islamic state that truly follows Islam is Malaysia; no Middle Eastern state (country) follows the true meaning of Islam. Do u really think when someone is in power and will never leave then he's going to follow the teachings of his religion, of course not. The West has tarnished the image of the middle east by stereotyping them by their presidents, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE, governments and so called "Islamic clerics" who call for Jihad against the infidels are a bit of course, if you truly believe that Muslims are going all out on the UK and the west then Sorry mate but that ain't the case or else you'll have suicide bombings every day.
    Islam is compliable with democracy as I have stated above (look at Malaysia), But people have to implement religion in the right way and not interpret it to whatever they want it to be.
    The only suicide bombings I truly believe in is that of Palestine, and even then I condemn the killing of innocent children and women, the only people I do not condemn killing is soilders (they are in the line of fire and only in Israel). But these people have no other weapons so that is why they turn to such an action. The suicide bombings that happened here was a sign, I can't even believe that Muslims have done this in the name of Islam, and I still believe that the media and Government had something to do with this in order to get every one in the UK in the same Mind set as BOTH yourselves.
    I don’t know how come they allow mosques in your city to call out to prayers 5 TIMES a day, because back here in London they’ve made it illegal, so maybe it’s just a legal issue bro and not prejudice against the church.

One last note. The west has created this mess in Iraq, and because of this mess Europe has fallen into turmoil thinking there’s a terrorist around every corner. U came to the middle East, U bombed the middle East Now you sort it out and stop complaining about how ISLAM is here to destroy you because from the East the West has been at it for more the 200 years. I’m not trying to attack the West but when it was finally attacked then everybody woke up and asked questions “Why is this happening to us” look at the roots of your actions and you might understand the consequences.

P.S. Wonder how hard it would be to carry a Nuke in a ruck sack?

19. audi5e

audi5e Member

[ QUOTE ]
    The only suicide bombings I truly believe in is that of Palestine, and even then I condemn the killing of innocent children and women, the only people I do not condemn killing is soilders (they are in the line of fire and only in Israel).

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to respectfully disagree. Since when is killing anyone or anything ok? Isn't that going against Islam according to The Qur'an?

The first of the ten commandments are very clear: 1. Thou shalt not kill. (what could be simpler than that?)

I happen to believe that all of us are wrong whether Christian, Muslim, Jew, Hindu, or whatever. The basic rules in each religion are pretty clear and not open to interpretation.

Going back to one of my earlier comments, no matter how cross or frustrated we get, we must exercise restraint and tolerance.

Now where did the witch go, we still have to weigh her in against my goose...

20. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

[ QUOTE ]
    if you want to go shouting anti ethnic slurs that's your problem mate, they burn British and American flags because to them they are representing their views, would you blame them after being bomb twice over? sanctions placed for what 5 years? and the situation is still a mess? I'm not against British troops because they are doing what their country has told them to do, they follow orders. It is politicians and the media who I blame.
    and what’s the problem with having mosques? it's probably due to the fact that Islam is (maybe now was) the fastest growing religion in the UK, but at least those who go to places of worship believe in a peaceful existence, and mate I doubt you've paid for most of those mosques through your tax, the majority if privately paid for.
    As for living in a multicultural society I just think it’s said that you can’t (don’t want to) mix with other cultures dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

AT NO POINT DID I EVER SPOUT OFF WITH ANY ANTI ETHNIC SLURR'S ...... all i said was that i, as a white british citizen feel that the immigration/culture and religion situation here is getting way out of hand, and that we, the british public are loosing alot of our rights through fear of offending any "visitors".
    i can live with other cultures, providing they want to be a part of my culture.....or at least respect it.

fact, my tax pays for immigrants. i house, feed and clothe them. not to mention give them spending money and a grant towards a vehicle ???? w.t.f ??? i dont recieve a thing from the state, i cant even get my teeth seen to and ive been walking round on a broken leg full of metal for nearly two years because the nhs is streatched to breaking point.
    now, the reasons for the war in iraq may simply of been for oil, which was wrong. but i also remember the reports of saddam killing thousands of innocents and all sorts of other inhumane acts of uncivilised chaos and barbarism.... also the taliban..... now if these reports were not true then why are there so many asylum seekers from the middle and far east here ?????????????
    its one thing for people in iraq to burn flags and effergies, but to do it here in this country is just taking the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif... if they dont like it . .... dont live here.
    the comment above hits the nail right on the head, they totaly reject any of us do prefer to deal strictly within their closed communities. for the majority, that is fact my friend.
    if we pull our troops out of the east, what do you imagine will happen there... do you think they will rebuild a decent society were the people are free and live as they please ??? i dont. i believe another dictator will move straight in.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

21. Defratos

ok mate I understand your point about immigration but this war on terror is just something else. I would feel just like you if I saw people in my country doing the same thing, and I'm with you on this one, if they hate the UK so much then they should leave.
    Sadam and the Taliban were enemies; Sadam was a mad man as well which is why they should have taken him out 10 odd years ago when they could have. If troops pull out now from Iraq then civil war will start.
    myzeneye you sound like an open minded person, I just don't want you and others to believe in the whole war on terror **** because I believe that will be the end of all of us.

audi5e, taking life is part of life. Islam doesn't agree to killing innocent people, or invading others, but it strongly believes in defending it's own, Palestine is the root cause of the middle East issue, and if you don't know the history behind it you honestly can't respectfully criticize them. Since when has the ten commandments stopped British and American plans bombing innocent people and torturing prisoners? But I happen to agree with you on the fact that all religions have been interpreted and used to their own benefits and for that we will all suffer.

22. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  23. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Bro be proud of being white and British, I've never heard of a white British person not being able to say he's proud I mean where have you been stoped for doing that? wave the union flag all you like, I see them everywhere and I don't think racist, be proud of your country, trust me it's a hell of a lot more developed than mine and I look up to the UK for that, so don't think you being white and british makes you a racist, a Racist make a Racist and there's a very clear line between the difference

[/ QUOTE ]

its like this..... im a white, hetro sexual, male.... i am in the least favourable catagory here...... if i went for a job interveiw with any equally qualified gay, non white, woman, i would never, ever get that job. that also, is fact.
    have you heard of the mobo awards ? music of black origion awards? bet there will never be a day when we have the music of white origion awards.
    it would be considered an outrage if somone asked for an all white school. or any " whites only " activity for that matter....
    the fact is, we dont particually feel the need to have such rights, its the fact that we cant, but they can ???
    also,, the ethnic communities probably would be offended either by any such happenings, its the media and the government, as you rightly say, who is responsible for such p.c maddness...

if its a case of us whites being intollerant or even uneducated about other cultures amongst us, then them communities and cultures should try and reach out to quash our ignorance, not hide away and shut us out. this i believe is what is responsible for the divide.
    it is not about skin colour, its about getting along. and believe me its not us who dont want to. most whites feels anoyed and hard done by by the asians and immigrants, but most of us were brought up in a p.c culture and would give tolerance and acceptance if we were given the chance.but as they choose not to intergrate, this could never happen.

on the union jack topic, we were told we could not fly st georges flags because of the offense they would cause.
    i do have a shaved head, but i have never give a nazi salute or been abusive to anyone because of their skin colour, i have never reffered to anyone with any dirrogitory slang insult, i have never tried to make any one feels intimidated by me because of my superior skin colour religion or culture.....
    i dont belive i am a rascist......... but im made to feel like one?
    im just feel unjustly treated by my own government who in my opinion are weak and to scared themselves to be branded as being unfair to minorities.... they have forgotten all about us, the people in this quagmire of p.c madness.
    why cant everyone see, were all just people, if they realised that life is about living now and not in any after life that matters. were all here now, we should make the most of it and learn how to get along.
    im tired of this. its all confusing and becoming exteremely hard to tollerate, if somthing doesent change, there will be big problems ahead. if we keep letting more in ( two million so far) there will come a time when the muslim communities unite and literally cast us out of our own country just like palastine all them years ago.i believe this would be their prefferance, as they genuinly dont want to live with or even alongside us, given the choice.
    this is the reality, this is the fear that grows unconsciously in the minds of us all, weather it be right or wrong.
    if it is paranioa, them the muslim communities owe it to themselves to make changes to stamp out these notions.
    suicide bombings are wrong, wars, if they have to be fought, should be fought by army's. if i am to believe there is an islamicic jihadd and that this country houses nearly two million simpathisers(95% of legal, registered muslims) then am i to beleive i my self am at war and have become an equal part in this as any muslim who supports or has answered the call of jihadd ? if im an enemy, then i must be at war ??
    now im confused completely.
    maybe we should pull all troops out of the east and british citizens who live there too.? we should bring them home and leave the east well alone to get on with setting up a new regime where they can breed western hatred and set up cruel tortorous systems to keep their people under total control, espeacially the woman, they will ony be allowed to breathe so that they can be totaly controlled by men ,no rights, no freedom, not even allowed to show their faces ??????. we should also send home all the eastern immigrants who were not born in this country back to their own country, birthplaces and homes. after all, any jihadd sympathiser should be classed as an enemy and if not deported, then tried for treason ??? maybe theyd all be happier away from us ??
    then, if they still want a jihadd, we can have a proper war.

24. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

defratos, im glad you can see that i am an openminded person and not a narrow minded rascist.
    none of these comments are aimed personally at you, you seem o.k to me mate, but i cant really undertand you condoning any taking of innocent lives by means of suicide bombings ??? just as our armies over in the east will only shoot and kill oposing armed forces and not innocents lives if it can be avoided..... i know that many innocents were killed over there, but not nearlly as many as potentially could of been... stategic bombing campanges minimised civillian casualltys as best they could. not like in the second world war where all sides bombed inconspicuosly, killing many innocents countrymen in their homes. but suicide bombers, theyhave come here to kill innocents reguardless.... its the governments who are at war, not the people. anyone who is a supporter of the jihadd, go over to iraq, take up arms and fight our forces who have invaded you. then stay there. or alternativly, if your going to make attacks here in the u.k, make them on government targets, not innocent people on trains and busses..................
    its the not know that gets me..... are we, the people at war, ... i beleive there has been a call for jihadd and that its as much on us and our way of life as it is our government who drops bombs in the east...... then the attacks on innocents have already started here, creating a state of terror, therfor giving the perpotrators the name "terrorists"......so, if i am someones enemy and am cast under a jihadd, the war on terror is a real thing mate, not a load of **** ive been sold by downing street and the media, people here have died, our civilised way of life has been upturned... it is a war......a war on an amy lead by religion and a god. their qur'an tells them what to do and leads them,so they say, their army defends not a country buts a religion, muslims.... they have no fixed location, they live all over the world, they are not an easy target. through this ,they have created terror amongst the west, we dont know were they are or what they will do.....if they could of changed them bombes on the tubes and busses for nuclear dirty bombs, i belive they would of.... did you see the pictures of the nail bombs they had on the bus?? they were just made with one intension, maximum loss of life,,, men woman and children.
    this is terror. if we dont stamp it out, it most certainly will escalte.
    their reasons behind it must be strong, i would be ready to fight if my country had been leveled with bombs and war, we should pull out..... but like i said, that would then have to be the end of it. send all immigrants home, issue identity cards to everyone, have strict, armed military security at all airports and ports not letting anyone other than british citizens in... any one who preaches or supports western hatred in the u.k should be deprted, jailed or shot as an enemy. it all seems a bit far fetched and over the top, but these were measures that were used in the second world war to try and stop the ememy infulltrating our borders... then, if its a war they want we can give them one. bet we'd reach and invade them before they could reach us.
    is that what they really want, us to wake up and put our foot down once and forall ????
    this is not what i want, but if we dont have a target, we cant fight a war ? if they want to take advantage of the freedom we have in this country and come in and attack us from within, we should take measures to stop it. however harsh or extreme they may seem. it is our country and we should defend it. even if this means being predudiced to a whole culture. if our enemy is hiding, we need to make and expose a target we can fight. even if this exploits the good decent muslim immigrants amonst them. its wrong and sad but they have had their chance to quash any propergander and make bridges...
    predudice isnt fair. war isnt fair.

25. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

im genuinly, deeply sorry if i cause any individual any offense. it is not personally directed at anyone directly.

im just very confused by it all and i can only make my thoughts based on the information i hear on the news in the papers, on the t.v and created by the society i live in.
    i understand, and am willing to accept that i may be totaly wrong here, i dont have all the facts and im aware that most of them are probably propergander and fear spead by those who want me to belive it, but this is also the case of the other side, for the muslims. they probably dont have all the facts.
    i dont want war at all. but just as you say, we brought the war to them in iraq, they now are bringing it here to us and we cannot sit back and make like its not happening. what are we to do.... wait till a dirty nuclear bomb is deployed in the u.k ???
    i have a son and i will gladly give my life to defend his. when this begins to affect him, i will offer my full support. now ive been dragged into this war.

26. audi5e

audi5e Member

Now that everyone has had their say, agreed to agree on some points and agreed to disagree on others, can we please get back to the witch and what to do with her. Should we burn her and is that really a fake nose? What about the wart?

27. amb276s3

amb276s3 bird spotter

does anyone know how many daisy cutter bombs it would take to flatten the area between turkey and pakistan? , i believe they are quite effective and if you are in 'range' your insides are forced out through your mouth due to the extreme pressure!

28. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

OK folks this thread is turning nasty as audi5e sayed lets keep it a bit of fun before the web police come and shut it down!

o yes BURN THE WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. amb276s3

amb276s3 bird spotter

[ QUOTE ]
    does anyone know how many daisy cutter bombs it would take to flatten the area between turkey and pakistan? , i believe they are quite effective and if you are in 'range' your insides are forced out through your mouth due to the extreme pressure!

[/ QUOTE ]

only added this because its sunday, how unchristian of me, will i now go to hell and miss out on angels, diamond beds and virgins?

30. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Now that everyone has had their say, agreed to agree on some points and agreed to disagree on others, can we please get back to the witch and what to do with her. Should we burn her and is that really a fake nose? What about the wart?

[/ QUOTE ]

never mind that, we demand a shrubery. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

31. Defratos

myzeneye me and you I believe are on the same level and the same level of thought, at least it's resauring to know that there are people like you, I'm though depressed by the way people have to see things that are playing out around the world. We should never give one person so much power. But that's it end of story, back the witch, I believe that we should tie her up to a chair and see if she floats. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

32. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

he's not the messia, he's a very naughty boy.

im more of bwian fan myself chaps....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

33. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

defratos, if i could pass this doobie down the internet super highway, id be glad to share it with you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

34. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

[ QUOTE ]
    he's not the messia, he's a very naughty boy.

im more of bwian fan myself chaps....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He's got a fwiend you know....

35. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

he wanks highly in wome..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

36. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

His name is Bigus Dickus.

37. Defratos

Not quite sure what a Doobie is, but I'm with ya all the way mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

38. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

reefers man......................................../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

he has a wife you know....... her name is incontinentia buckets.......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

now enough, centuwian, thwow him to the floor.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif :

39. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

PMSL ~ Myzeneye.

Really good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

40. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

do you find it funny tdi, when i mention the name...... bigus........dickus.......????