1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPod locations

ScottD3 Feb 8, 2013

1. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya saloon TDi Audi S8

Got my iPod connected to the RNS unit and shoved it in the little cubbyhole under the steering wheel.
    Its ok cause its out of the way but **** for trying to search for tracks or play lists.

I'm after some inspiration and ideas on where to put it so its more accessible but not to intrusive, in the way or easy to get nicked (not that its worth any thing but I'm paranoid).

Has any one else fitted an iPod some where?
    Show me and post your pics. :)

2. CraigG

CraigG Member

you seen Chippy's ipad install on AudiSRS? you could do something like that? :p

3. PaulJC84

PaulJC84 Owner

Mine is in the little area behind the handbrake.

4. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya saloon TDi Audi S8

Not see that.

I did see a unit you can buy for PFL B5s ash tray.
    Was thinking of something like that but for the cup/coin holder.

5. Steve_D

Steve_D Member

6. ScottD3

I never liked what was out there so I made my own.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. AR-rkon

AR-rkon Mod back in a "B" Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team V6 Team Silver Audi A6 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

/in the arm rest?

8. ScottD3

It needs to be somewhere that the wife can search for songs.