1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPod / iTunes 5 help!

Discussion in 'Home Cinema, Hi-Fi and Gadgets' started by mandyray, Oct 12, 2005.

1. mandyray

mandyray Member

[Oct 12, 2005]
    Anyone have any idea why my iPod won't show up in iTunes 5 on Mac OSX 10.3.9? I've got the latest system software update, the latest version of iTunes and the iPod software too. It's showing up on my desktop so it's not a connection problem but won't show in iTunes and is driving me mad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

I'm on a long flight tomorrow and really want my new hear my new albums to pass the time! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif Apple!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 2, 2014]

3. Kevint

Kevint Active Member

[Oct 12, 2005]
    Did the iPod work fine with iTunes V4? Was it the upgrade that stopped it working?

Kev.
  4. Kevint

Kevint Active Member

[Oct 12, 2005]
    Look at the list of links here, the top link sounds like it?

Kev.
  5. mandyray

mandyray Member

[Oct 18, 2005]
    Hi Kev, thanks for your replies. I'm pretty sure it did work when I first did the upgrade but I'm not positive - can't remember! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I've been on the Apple site and tried a number of their troubleshooting tips but still doesn't work. I guess I'll have to contact them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif