1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPod Dock Fitting Problem

MattyW19 Apr 7, 2011

1. MattyW19

MattyW19 Member

Im having a few issues with my iPod dock in terms of fitting. I have an ipod classic 6th generation which I purchased for the iPod dock and I can't get it to fit correctly. I have tried all different fittings (some for other iPods I havent bothered with), and when I come to a speed bump or anything, it just falls out..

Does anyone have any suggestions? :)

2. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

I'm not sure the dock had a 6th gen ipod bracket tbh mate, I can only see 5th gen & classic shown, but not specifically yours, you not spoken to dealer about the kit?

I would look for an adapter cable on ebay & leave it in the bottom section mate.

3. MattyW19

MattyW19 Member

I was going to speak to the dealer but I thought it might of been something simple! The iPod is roughly the same size as the 5th gen though? I might have a fish through my brothers kit because he might have one because he uses a nano.

It keeps falling out though, or just slightly coming loose - bit of a pain really!

Thanks for the reply though!