SQ5 Ipod connection not working

smokeymike

Reaction score
I bought a new SQ5 in May and am absolutely loving it. However I can't seem to get my iPod Classic (60gb) to connect up to the car. I have a Audi connection lead which is black with a red bit at the end which plugs into the socket in the glovebox. There is a label with a part reference 4F0 051 510R then underneath 1812 AJV. I've tried all I can think of through the MMI but no joy.
Can anyone out there help?

I bought a new SQ5 in May and am absolutely loving it. However I can't seem to get my iPod Classic (60gb) to connect up to the car. I have a Audi connection lead which is black with a red bit at the end which plugs into the socket in the glovebox. There is a label with a part reference 4F0 051 510R then underneath 1812 AJV. I've tried all I can think of through the MMI but no joy.
Can anyone out there help?
Did you get this sorted? You may need a different connection lead - there are different colours with seemingly the same plug. I had a similar problem with an iPhone and had to change the lead.

Hi. Thanks for the contact. I did resolve it thanks with a new lead. Having said that I now put everything on to a SD HD card - much simpler!