1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPod / Car Audio Questions!

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by t13rn, Jun 22, 2012.

1. t13rn

t13rn New Member

[Jun 22, 2012]
    Hi all, done a bit of searching but cant find exactly what I am after so bare with me!

I have an Audi Nav Plus unit in my A4, unfortunately the laser has gone on the unit's drive so the sat nav wont work! I have had it sent off to be repaired but when it comes back I would really like to be able to connect my iPod / iPhone to it!

Is there a kit / lead that I can get which will allow me to plug my iPhone / iPod in AND also charge it at the same time? I ideally would like to run the lead back to centre arm rest?

In addition to the above I am a bit of a tart when it comes to decent quality speakers etc and I dont think my A4 Cab has a speaker upgrade, they are alright but would love the BOSE setup. Is it possible to fit the BOSE speaker setup to the car?

Cheers for your help in advance!

Rob
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 30, 2014]

3. t13rn

t13rn New Member

[Jun 22, 2012]
  4. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Jun 25, 2012]
    Its not a quick job to fit Bose no, but can be done, but its personal preference if you consider it worthwhile.
  5. bizzab7

bizzab7 Member

[Jun 25, 2012]
    you should try 1 of the connects 2 kits.try their website they have a good range