Iphone weather app reckons

moorzy

Reaction score
that i've got all morning here in n.manc to give the jamjar a much needed going over with some water and wax. Thank the lord, the salt and shiite built up on her is ****** horrible.

And did you manage? Mine's still covered. Had no time. :-(
I did, and thank gosh as is now p1ssing down with filthy rain.

I headed up to halfords and picked up some turtle wax intensive wheel cleaner as wheels were not for cleaning, brake dust had welded itself into the corners of the wheels where spokes meet rim. Also got a bottle of Farecla g3 body prep shampoo as wanted to see what it cleared after conversation on earlier thread.

Pleasantly surprised with both of these products.

This is the result after washing: hot water, couple of caps of g3 shampoo and rinsing jumbo sponge with jet lance after each cross, dried with chamois, i know some folks will **** a snook at that part but i reckon as long as motor is proper clean and you dont go rubbing dry you're fine.

Once dried i managed to squeeze in some wax, megs classic gold liquid on the body and gave the bouncers "looking sweet" another go on the alloys, then painted some megs endurance on the rubber. (Above all before any waxing)

Felt good after these weeks of rain and gritter salt all over the show:)

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3 and scotty76