iPhone 'Do Not Disturb' mode?

Artimus

Shortback
Reaction score
Mine refuses to automatically switch out of this mode today, so I've had to disable it. Anyone else affected?

Normally I would have been able to answer but as i had to dissable this function last night I cant !
My littluns did switch to chinese yesterday though... bizaar.

Do you have the 6.0.1 or the update software?

Hi

I'm on 6.0.1 & it's still not working as it should! If you enable it out of your set schedule it's not supposed to show the moon crescent - but it does.

I work nights, so I use it in the mornings to prevent Sales Co.s calling & disturbing me in the mornings between 6-12. Not heard anything about language switching though - strange indeed.

if i enable mine outside of the schedule, it DOES show the moon ..

just changed my schedule to 6.35pm to 6.36pm so ill see if it goes off in a minutes time ;)

surprise surprise its now 6.37pm and its still enabled!

im using a 4s btw

true .. will try it on the ipad and my wifes 5 just to be sure ;)

Both done the same thing .. must be an iOS issue .. thankfully I'm off work for the next few days so it'll give Apple time to sort it out as my phone will be well and truely switched OFF at night until I return ;)

I've still got a couple days before going back to work, but Apple tend to take weeks, if not months to fix these things! maybe it'll fix itself overnight. :(

Enabling and disabling as it should on various devices :)

Least it's fixed! ;)