Iphone adapter plate for built in phone holder on Audi sat nav.

Triple.O.G

Reaction score
Guys, picked up my A4 B7 Tdi S line today and im loving it, it has the bluetooth phone kit built in which includes a universal phone holder that i attached to the sat nav. Does anyone know where i can get an adapter so my Iphone 3GS will sit on the cradle instead of my pocket.

Thanks.

Never! that'll cost then.

P.s OMG an answer to a question?? I have asked loads of questions on here and no one ever answers them.

Nice one cheers dude!!!!!

£105 or £110 inc vat....cant remember of top of my head.....I struggled remembering the part number...lol

no problem, when you say your car has the universal phone holder i take it you mean the flat plate with a row of brass looking pins?

Either in the armrest or on a bracket on the dash just above the glovebox handle?

Yes mate thats the one, mine is located above the glovebox handle. proplem is i have an Iphone 3GS and when you turn on bluetooth for hands free your battery goes down at a very alarming rate!! i have a phone charger but no where to put the phone really?

I think ill wait as im upgrading to Iphone 4 in 3 months so no point paying £110 just yet.

Fair comment. Personally I dont like the cradles. Bluetooth is all about wireless technology and convienience.

Hate taking it in and out the cradle everytime i get in or out the car.

Could hard wire a charging cable into the armrest or just in front of the front ashtray.

Never! that'll cost then.

P.s OMG an answer to a question?? I have asked loads of questions on here and no one ever answers them.
!

You might find if you introduce yourself first without flooding the site with 'please help me' messages, people are more inclined to offer 'an answer'

We have plenty of well educated, well informed members but they do not apreciate being bombarded with 'first post problems'

There is a welcome section where you can come and say hello etc

WELCOME see you at AITP

Stacey

Yeah I can appreciate that I havent introduced myself yet, thats because when I registered I still wasn't 100% if i was getting the car or not and now I have im abi excited so forgot and i have questions. I dont see how an introduction will make any difference, I have been on numorous forums in the past and all you ever get from the welcome section is on person that says Welcome about 3 weeks after you posted your thread???

Easy buddy...best just say your hellos and enjoy the forum mate :icon_thumright:

Ha ha I'm not having a go I just think that was abit in called for, thanks for your help mate it's much appreciated!

Right I'd best go and introduce myself hadn't I?