1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPhone 3gs 32gb black - £125

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Miscellaneous' started by colicabcadam, Jan 10, 2012.

1. colicabcadam

colicabcadam Guest

hi all, for sale is an iphone 3gs 32gb in black

this iphone has seen better days as the back of the phone is heavily marked and has a crack about 2 cm's long coming straight up the middle from the bottom

the screen has one fractured / dead pixel, its been like it for a while, the average user would not even notice it

it has recently been pulled apart and had a cable changed by myself (silent switch was not always responding), there is evidence of this, however the problem is now fixed (i work in IT by the way) - all screws were put back !

apart from the above all functions on the phone work, the screen is free of scratches and all buttons work, the battery is also under 4 months old, i changed this myself

only reason for sale is the purchase of a 64gb 4s, the cosmetics do not bother me

in immaculate condition these go on ebay for around £180 - i will take £125 delivered or you can collect for £120

1 month warranty provided (money back), a £1.99 case from ebay will tidy the phone up if cosmetics bother you, comes with usb cable, original box and receipt (so you know it's not stolen)
  2. Arrkon

Arrkon Midlands regional Moderator Regional Rep

May be interested, will pm
  3. Tracebuzta

Tracebuzta Member

Sold?