1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPhone 3GS 16GB Excellent Condition!

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Miscellaneous' started by will89, Aug 4, 2011.

1. will89

will89 Member

I have for sell my mother's iPhone 3GS. She had it on contract which has now expired and she is getting a replacement. The phone is only about 4 month's old, the one she had before got damp in it somehow; took it to the apple store at cribb's causeway and they replaced it for a refurbished one at a cost of £139! I can find the receipt for this also. Although it is a refurbished unit, it is in perfect condition! (When refurbished by apple they are literally brand new!). As it is a replacement from the apple store it has also never been locked to a specific network by any operator!

It comes with all the accessories as it would new along with the box in very good condition. I will also dig out the receipt from the apple store. I will get some photos up shortly. The phone has very light scratches on the back as any would have, no marks on the screen. The phone has also been kept in a pouch at all times to keep it clean and safe.

I am looking for £200 ovno, Posted by royal mail special delivery.
    I will also take £190 for it collected from gloucester GL4.

Any questions give me a call/text on: 07775444106

Thanks.
  2. will89

will89 Member

Here are some pictures of the phone, if you want some of the box etc then let me know and i will get some.

Also forgot to mention that the phone is currently jailbroken. I will restore the phone prior to sending it. This will of course remove the jailbreak. If you would like it Jailbroken again before sending it then i can do this for you.

Photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. will89

will89 Member

Bump!
  4. unikarl

unikarl Member

Cheeky I know but would you consider £160 for it?