1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ipad and Iphone Smilies

Discussion in 'Mobile Support' started by Administrators, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Administrators

Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hi all there is a problem with the way that smilies seem to be displaying on the Apple products.

To keep it simple it would appear that you can only access the first row of smilies... with a few support calls and post I have found that this is normal and there seems to be a really .... (trying to think of a polite way to put it).... way to access the other smilies.

If you get the smilie pop up open you can scroll up and down by

Putting your right finger on the middle or slightly to the right on the popup box and then use your left finger to scroll up or down.

I have spent quite a lot of time trying this out and it does work but there must be a better way of doing it...

Many thanks

A
  2. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I must be doing it wrong :motz:
    Not working for me :slapped:
  3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

It dont work yet on mine either. If you put your finger in the middle or even to the right, the only thing that scrolls up is the page behind the smileys box.
  4. Administrators

Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator

as I said it took me a while to get it... but I'm not happy with it ... Still looking for another way to solve this...

A