1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduction and Welcome - PLEASE READ

AR-rkon Jul 5, 2012

1. AR-rkon

AR-rkon Mod back in a "B" Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team V6 Team Silver Audi A6 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

All,

Welcome to the new home for everything relating to Midlands meets, road trips and everything in between.

When adding a new thread, please keep this area Midlands related.

-------

The aim is to be able to set up local meets on a regular basis and have a central place to find it, rather than trawling through months of threads in the main forum.

Also, will be looking into setting up a "Local Vendors" section, to list places other members have been to and would recommend.

Can I ask, though, that all posts related to your car live in their respective sections on the main forum, unless of course you are discussing a local VCDS request :)

Anyway, Here it is guys and girls, our shiny new forum.

Enjoy
    Rob :icon_thumright:

ps. Any questions, issues or otherwise, feel free to drop me a PM or email rob@arrkonphoto.co.uk

2. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Excellent idea Rob, I like it.

I will start by making a recommendation on a newly opened garage that I have started using.

Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda Car Servicing & Repairs Wawickshire - Vastec Car Service

The above is there site address and the owner Paul is very knowledgable and genuine, they are local to us and he is a qualified Audi master technician.

If you do fancy popping in or calling them, let him know that Nilz sent ya ;)