1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduction and Welcome - PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Midlands' started by AR-rkon, Jul 5, 2012.

1. AR-rkon

AR-rkon BZZZZ.... caffeine fueled electrical engineer Regional Rep

[Jul 5, 2012]
    All,

Welcome to the new home for everything relating to Midlands meets, road trips and everything in between.

When adding a new thread, please keep this area Midlands related.

-------

The aim is to be able to set up local meets on a regular basis and have a central place to find it, rather than trawling through months of threads in the main forum.

Also, will be looking into setting up a "Local Vendors" section, to list places other members have been to and would recommend.

Can I ask, though, that all posts related to your car live in their respective sections on the main forum, unless of course you are discussing a local VCDS request :)

Anyway, Here it is guys and girls, our shiny new forum.

Enjoy
    Rob :icon_thumright:

ps. Any questions, issues or otherwise, feel free to drop me a PM or email rob@arrkonphoto.co.uk
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 24, 2014]

3. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :)

[Jul 5, 2012]
    Excellent idea Rob, I like it.

I will start by making a recommendation on a newly opened garage that I have started using.

Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda Car Servicing & Repairs Wawickshire - Vastec Car Service

The above is there site address and the owner Paul is very knowledgable and genuine, they are local to us and he is a qualified Audi master technician.

If you do fancy popping in or calling them, let him know that Nilz sent ya ;)