Introduction and bumper swap

Dremel will fix that exhaust issue & trust me it wouldnt look to much different from oem if done correctly, if different at all TBH

so you think that cutting the s3 valance a little should fix the problem, or is it moddifing the exhaust?

voice of experince?

Experience with a dremel yeah, not on a valance but similar things & others have done with flawless look from what I saw.

Today I wired my Electric Lumbar support, cool fix my back now, tomorrow skirts(in terms of car)

so you think that cutting the s3 valance a little should fix the problem, or is it moddifing the exhaust?

Uh kinda answered it yourself mate

when do you actually find time to work Nigel??? I used to have more motivation to MOD when younger LOL

My old A3 when I was fitting aircon....

Image060.jpg

Nice car....I had a 52plate 1.0 black corsa before i got my a3
What you planning on doing with your car you have now when you go to get an a3?

I'll sell her on. but put the standard wheels, airbox and speakers back on/in. the wheels will be worth a couple of bob towards the audi as they are quite sought after. especially with the low profile tyres

dont think i'll bid on the german bumper. just going to wait a bit. never know, the right coloured one may crop up

you got a broken thumb Nigel? :)

It usually looks worse that it really is when you start pulling things apart! Just the worry of putting things back together without a creak or scratching anything LOL

yeah but thats a simple wiring job, khufu's climate I have to say is a job well done(if it worked, lol) did it?

& sorry mate thumb broken huh??

LOL, just looks like your thumb is bent backwards in the pic! Regarding the aircon, technically no. What does work is everything else LOL The climate control works fine its just that pressing aircon doesnt work as I never go round to finishing the engine bay parts. I have most of the stuff ie compressor, condensor & pipes sitting, just lost the motivation. The only remaining wiring is for the pressure switch, compressor, fans/relay and few wires to the ECU. Stupid as i did all the hard work!