Internal

shrek84

Reaction score
Appologies for what may seem a very basic question- Theres loads on here about what products to use on the exterior of the car, I was wondering what products you guys would recommend for using inside (A3 Tdi) for the Cloth type interior(s) and dash / door panels etc...

I'm assuming it's not Mr Muscle!

Depends on what you are wanting to do with the cloth seats, simply clean or remove stains and smells.

I got very good results using AG interior shampoo with a nail brush and warm water. Dampen seats and spray AG interior shampoo on and then agitate with the nail bush. Now get a clean microfibre and bucket of clean cold water and rub as much of the shampoo off. Rinse the microfibre in the bucket of cold clean water and keep repeating till stain/smell has gone. I then allowed to dry and sprayed over with AG odor eliminator which is like a automotive fabreeze.

For the dash and door pannels i use PoorBoys natural look diulted down. Simply spray it onto a microfibre and then rub it into and around the dash, then buff off. This will leave a new looking surface and is not slipy like the normal dash back to black trick!

Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.

Jonny