1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interiorr detailing

Discussion in 'Detailing - Sponsored by Slim's Detailing' started by MurdochA3, Jul 27, 2011.

1. MurdochA3

MurdochA3 Member

Ive got the dark blue interior in my A3 which looks as though (for some reason) its been polished by the dealer i bought it from. Its left some white powder type stuff in the cracks etc. Is there any specific products out there that can be used for blue interiors or shall i just the use the bog standard dashboard wipes.

Cheers

2. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Active Member

you're best off picking up an All Purpose Cleaner (APC) and diluting it down yourself. Spraying on to a microfibre cloth before wiping over any soiling, dirt etc

RE the powder in the cracks, pick up a long bristled brush or two.. don't forget cocktail sticks (they can be very handy)

Some useful links:

Meguiar's All Purpose Cleaner | Great Value Multi-Purpose Cleaner Concentrate

Wolf's Chemicals Interior APC (The Insider) | Low Cost Multi-Purpose Cleaner Concentrate

Meguiar's Slide Lock Detail Brush | Multi-Purpose Detailing Brush

Meguiar's Triple Duty Detailing Brush | Multi-Purpose Detailing Brush

3. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator
    Regional Rep

put what you can in a bag and sell it lmfao only joking mate as jim said some apc will do the trick but make sure you dilute it otherwise you could stain/bleach the dash if its too strong

4. John @ PB

John @ PB Member

5. MurdochA3

MurdochA3 Member

Thanks for the replies :happy: much appreciated.