1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interior trim

Peter Elliott Jun 6, 2012

1. Peter Elliott

Peter Elliott New Member

Does anyone know the rough price of interior trim, I have the walnut trim at the moment and to be honest im not the greatest of fans...

2. Sheikh

Sheikh Member

Get yourself some vinyl wrap, much cheaper then buying new trim and looks just as good.

3. A3_Black_Edition

A3_Black_Edition Member

I am selling some door aluminium door trims mate. I only have the front door trims though.

Cheers,
    Si

4. Peter Elliott

Peter Elliott New Member

hmm never thought about vinyl wrap might take a look at what i can get..

5. Kelza

Kelza MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator Audi RS3

6. Sheikh

Sheikh Member

I did my entire E46 trim in 3M Carbon Fibre which imo is very good quality for under £30 in a few hours!

If you do go down the wrapping route, make sure you get 3M or other good quality vinyl as it will make the whole process so much easier!

7. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Depends what trims you were after, gloss black or alum, but I can advise alum interior trims are about £400 now, I have the 3dr 4 trims for door cards in gloss black used if interested.

8. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A5

i worked on a 2011 sportback the other day which had matt finish black inlays... the car was standard (had manual aircon knobs) but the trims looked really nice. does anyone know anything about those?

9. NHN

Could be granite metallic, but ideally get his reg/vin & check with parts to see what version as there's also a flex metallic & the way audi name somethings, you never know if its matt or not lol.

10. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A5

it could be that granite metalic, as it had a rough touch to it but it just looked so nice

11. Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo 6+1 Gears Audi A3

This morning I went to the Audi service to change the accessories belt and tensioner and also asked about the trims for my car. I want to change the ones on the front doors and around the gear selector. The price for 1 door is the equivalent of about 90GBP! I have the fish scale aluminum ones.
    I'll skip this mod.

12. JamesS4cab

JamesS4cab Well-Known Member

If you follow this link and look at the audi trim pics about halfway down, they are mine. The finish is excellent!!

13. NHN

They used to be £50 a pop, so £250 for a complete car set, then I saw the raise, was unreal, £150+ in almost one hit, makes you wonder whats happening in the world for these metals etc atm.

14. MTRL

MTRL Split Grill!

I have the front in black I could sell. Not sure what they are called....piano or gloss