Interior trim

Peter Elliott

Reaction score
Does anyone know the rough price of interior trim, I have the walnut trim at the moment and to be honest im not the greatest of fans...

Get yourself some vinyl wrap, much cheaper then buying new trim and looks just as good.

I did my entire E46 trim in 3M Carbon Fibre which imo is very good quality for under £30 in a few hours!

If you do go down the wrapping route, make sure you get 3M or other good quality vinyl as it will make the whole process so much easier!

Depends what trims you were after, gloss black or alum, but I can advise alum interior trims are about £400 now, I have the 3dr 4 trims for door cards in gloss black used if interested.

i worked on a 2011 sportback the other day which had matt finish black inlays... the car was standard (had manual aircon knobs) but the trims looked really nice. does anyone know anything about those?

Could be granite metallic, but ideally get his reg/vin & check with parts to see what version as there's also a flex metallic & the way audi name somethings, you never know if its matt or not lol.

This morning I went to the Audi service to change the accessories belt and tensioner and also asked about the trims for my car. I want to change the ones on the front doors and around the gear selector. The price for 1 door is the equivalent of about 90GBP! I have the fish scale aluminum ones.
I'll skip this mod.

They used to be £50 a pop, so £250 for a complete car set, then I saw the raise, was unreal, £150+ in almost one hit, makes you wonder whats happening in the world for these metals etc atm.

I have the front in black I could sell. Not sure what they are called....piano or gloss