1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interior stickers

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by vwgtiking, Apr 14, 2014.

1. vwgtiking

vwgtiking Member

Where can I buy the stickers to stick over the scratched buttons. Look on eBay and only international sellers.
  2. jdw88rm

jdw88rm Member

Yeh that's where I bought mine mate. Latvia I think
  3. vwgtiking

vwgtiking Member

Are they any good? Pics?
  4. Gedi69

Gedi69 V8 Lover

Which buttons do you mean? My fan buttons are faded away and I wanted to replace them so this thread could help me out also :)
  5. vwgtiking

vwgtiking Member

All of them I think. Coin tray, cup holder, esp switch, climate control and door window switched etc.
  6. too hot

too hot Member

I would be interested to hear from someone who has tried them,how good are they ?
  7. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I put some over the + and - buttons on the A6, and I was very impressed. If you bear in mind they're stickers and they are never going to look as good as brand new buttons I doubt you would be disappointed. It's worth removing the CC unit to make sure you fit them exactly true etc.

The only real negative, is that (my stickers at least) are gloss black rather than the original soft touch black of the CC unit, but I suppose this is inevitable. I only replaced the + and - buttons as they were the only worn ones so at least it looks symmetrical! If you were doing them, you'd need to do them all to keep it looking good.

I haven't got any decent pictures other than this, I'll try later if I can.

[​IMG]