1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interior retrim

JimC64 May 22, 2013

1. JimC64

JimC64 Active Member

Hi All,
    after visiting the excellent centre console trim thread, as below...

Centre Console Trim

Then the meeting with Mark ( MFGF ) and seeing his gorgeous car with the Brushed Titanium interior, I wanted it, and so went ahead

I used Infinity wraps of BonnyBridge
    http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...46471029,d.bGE

as they are quite close to me, around 7 miles away.

I called and asked them to quote for the centre console area, glovebox trim and all 4 door inserts....£90 all in cash
    He did say after I left the car that he would also try to do the dash within that price, but later called to say it was too complicated / time consuming so I left that out, after negotiating a price reduction down to £70 [​IMG]

I've posted this to share, as it may be useful for any local owners that may be intersted, or for any owners who may be visiting / passing through that like it. I'm sure I could help with drop off / pick ups etc if required.

Please see below my interior before, showing a little wear after 6 years and 103k miles, so a litle rejuvenation was in order I thought..

Centre console BEFORE...
    [​IMG]

Centre console AFTER...
    [​IMG]

Glovebox trim BEFORE...
    [​IMG]

Glovebox trim AFTER...
    [​IMG]

Door insert BEFORE...
    [​IMG]

Door insert AFTER...
    [​IMG]

Cup holder lid AFTER...
    [​IMG]

Centre console close up AFTER...
    [​IMG]

All in all a very good job for the money and I'm well pleased as the interior has been lifted somewhat [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Really impressed with the edge finishing, around corners / bends etc.....much better than I thought
    Cheers
    [​IMG]

gupsterg and Tuddie like this.
  2. Tuddie

Tuddie Active Member

That looks superb! Looking good Jim.

JimC64 likes this.
  3. JimC64

JimC64 Active Member

Thanks Tuddie..........I'm well pleased with the result

4. gupsterg

gupsterg Active Member

Not only does your car look :hubbahubba:on the outside but now on the inside as well Jim :icon_thumright: ...

5. Chadders

Chadders Member

Nice one Jim another successful mod any tips how I can get it done without the missus knowing:asskicking:

6. JimC64

JimC64 Active Member

Lol...simples

Give her an equal amount of money to go shopping for female type accessories...............she'll be soo busy with them she'll never notice....lol

gupsterg likes this.