interior retrim

FranA3

FMDETAILING
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
hi folks im thinking of getting my interior retrimed like my old rs turbo like these pics :wub:
n1328597006_37624_4101.jpg

mr2Medium.jpg

(excuse the cushion that was from my missus of the time driving my car lol) i really miss the interior of my old car really stood out from the crowd and got everybody heads turning everywhere i drove her, now ive got a A3 sport so has got the same seats as the s-line so are nice seats already in black leather and grey alcantara but wanting to change this for cream leather and red alcantara whats people opinions on this
cheers
fran

Last edited:
Hard to know if it would look good mate, I'd need to see it in the flesh. I wouldn't go for "Audi" on the headrests though, maybe just a smaller 'rings' emblem on the upper backrest.
Also would look better if it was red and black (or black and red), to go with your car's colour scheme. Get black headlining too and you could be on to a winner.

You should post this thread in the 8P section, probably get more feedback there.

yeah i posted this on my facebook and nearly everybody said go for black/red or red/black whichever way you want to say it lol it was just a thought , im going more towards black leather (existing leather) and red alcantara to replace my dark grey alcantara thats already there plus it will be loads cheaper too , konw what your saying tho bud black roof is a must i hate the nasty grey in my car now yucky lol , may even get red stitching too on the leather will look nice i recon

Black and red with black headlining deffo the way to go, Fran! That was some RS interior, ..absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :)

Paulie x

Black and red with black headlining deffo the way to go, Fran! That was some RS interior, ..absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :)

Paulie x
thanks paulie i loved that car , the interior was my fav bit of the car stood out from the crowd a bit lol

BLACK N RED:

image.axd
:wub::wub::wub::drool::drool::drool: but i dont want full leather dont like it, im more after alcantara but know what your saying dude red stitching FTW , im also doing the grab handles by the gearstick too , was going to do them carbon but think they look better leathered