1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

interior retrim

Discussion in 'General Automotive Chat' started by FranA3, May 16, 2011.

1. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator Regional Rep

[May 16, 2011]
    hi folks im thinking of getting my interior retrimed like my old rs turbo like these pics :wub:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(excuse the cushion that was from my missus of the time driving my car lol) i really miss the interior of my old car really stood out from the crowd and got everybody heads turning everywhere i drove her, now ive got a A3 sport so has got the same seats as the s-line so are nice seats already in black leather and grey alcantara but wanting to change this for cream leather and red alcantara whats people opinions on this
    cheers
    fran
    Last edited: May 16, 2011
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. Ads

Ads License to drive

[May 17, 2011]
    Hard to know if it would look good mate, I'd need to see it in the flesh. I wouldn't go for "Audi" on the headrests though, maybe just a smaller 'rings' emblem on the upper backrest.
    Also would look better if it was red and black (or black and red), to go with your car's colour scheme. Get black headlining too and you could be on to a winner.

You should post this thread in the 8P section, probably get more feedback there.
  4. FranA3

[May 17, 2011]
    yeah i posted this on my facebook and nearly everybody said go for black/red or red/black whichever way you want to say it lol it was just a thought , im going more towards black leather (existing leather) and red alcantara to replace my dark grey alcantara thats already there plus it will be loads cheaper too , konw what your saying tho bud black roof is a must i hate the nasty grey in my car now yucky lol , may even get red stitching too on the leather will look nice i recon
  5. drmole

drmole Active Member

[May 17, 2011]
    black n red the way forward i think mate u gunna have the door cards done too
  6. Paullie

Paullie Banana Menace!

[May 17, 2011]
    Black and red with black headlining deffo the way to go, Fran! That was some RS interior, ..absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :)

Paulie x
  7. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

[May 17, 2011]
    BLACK N RED:

[​IMG]
  8. drmole

drmole Active Member

[May 17, 2011]
    mmmm yup stuning
  9. FranA3

[May 17, 2011]
    yep was going to have them done too for sure
  10. FranA3

[May 17, 2011]
    thanks paulie i loved that car , the interior was my fav bit of the car stood out from the crowd a bit lol
  11. FranA3

[May 17, 2011]
    :wub::wub::wub::drool::drool::drool: but i dont want full leather dont like it, im more after alcantara but know what your saying dude red stitching FTW , im also doing the grab handles by the gearstick too , was going to do them carbon but think they look better leathered