Interior Pictures

HeyMikey

Reaction score
Where can I see all the different interior options? Really I want to look at the black with pearl alcantara and the black/silver leather options but wouldn't mind seeing the others as well.

Done a search but didn't find what I was looking for.

Thanks.

black with pearl alcantara

Do you mean like this?

Day1-Interior1.jpg

Day1-Interior2.jpg

Phil

highway man very nice i love that interior id love that in mine with the white stitching on the wheel i got a great spec 2nd hand so had to go for it but i really wanted this colour trim ....lovely mate, clean to

very nice indeed, i got the same interior only mine has black leather on the doors, prefere yours tho, quick question mate ho do you keep em clean?? i notice that the silver does show dark marks?

Do you mean like this?

Phil

Yes, that's exactly it. Thank you. Looks the business. Car colour too - I think they go so well.

But like someone else has asked; what's it like to keep clean?!

Well I've had the car a year (although the photos above were taken when new ;) ) and I think it's wearing pretty well. It's certainly not as bright as when I picked it up, but it's also not looking grubby. The main problem that I had with it was when I spilt some dirty water onto the rear squabs :( . It mostly cleaned out with a bit of effort, but there is still a shadow of a mark there...

Personally, I'm pleased that I took a risk and went for this option :) !

Phil

:sign_ot:
Slightly of the post with this however thought it might be of interest.. I have ordered a black edition which has the half leather Sline seats in. I wanted tan / tobbaco colour in the centre and door cards as yours is in cream however couldnt get this into my options cheap enough.

I have got Trimstar (who do loads of work for main audi dealers) down to £600 all in for the seats and doors!. Well worth not having it done as standard and the quality of the work seems perfect OEM quality.

Hi Ian

£600 all in however I will need the car for two days.
Please feel free to let me know when you would like to go a head with the
Trim, we are booking in from the 5th of may at the moment so please let
us know
asap
Many thanks
Kindest regards
Paul