1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interior Pictures

HeyMikey Apr 26, 2009

1. HeyMikey

HeyMikey New Member

Where can I see all the different interior options? Really I want to look at the black with pearl alcantara and the black/silver leather options but wouldn't mind seeing the others as well.

Done a search but didn't find what I was looking for.

Thanks.

2. Highwayman

Highwayman Member

Do you mean like this?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Phil

3. 10blazin

10blazin HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

highway man very nice i love that interior id love that in mine with the white stitching on the wheel i got a great spec 2nd hand so had to go for it but i really wanted this colour trim ....lovely mate, clean to

4. luke1987

luke1987 Air Ride is for Ballers!!

very nice indeed, i got the same interior only mine has black leather on the doors, prefere yours tho, quick question mate ho do you keep em clean?? i notice that the silver does show dark marks?

5. HeyMikey

HeyMikey New Member

Yes, that's exactly it. Thank you. Looks the business. Car colour too - I think they go so well.

But like someone else has asked; what's it like to keep clean?!

6. Highwayman

Highwayman Member

Well I've had the car a year (although the photos above were taken when new ;) ) and I think it's wearing pretty well. It's certainly not as bright as when I picked it up, but it's also not looking grubby. The main problem that I had with it was when I spilt some dirty water onto the rear squabs :( . It mostly cleaned out with a bit of effort, but there is still a shadow of a mark there...

Personally, I'm pleased that I took a risk and went for this option :) !

Phil

7. Hastie1776

Hastie1776 Member

:sign_ot:
    Slightly of the post with this however thought it might be of interest.. I have ordered a black edition which has the half leather Sline seats in. I wanted tan / tobbaco colour in the centre and door cards as yours is in cream however couldnt get this into my options cheap enough.

I have got Trimstar (who do loads of work for main audi dealers) down to £600 all in for the seats and doors!. Well worth not having it done as standard and the quality of the work seems perfect OEM quality.

Hi Ian

£600 all in however I will need the car for two days.
    Please feel free to let me know when you would like to go a head with the
    Trim, we are booking in from the 5th of may at the moment so please let
    us know
    asap
    Many thanks
    Kindest regards
    Paul