interior light problem...

kninio

Reaction score
Hi all ,

my interior light doesnt works when ever i open the front doors , first it was when i open my door doesnt light even the other 3 doos works well , yesturday i found none of the front doors make it light , any tips help for this issue? it still works if i open the rear doors..

any help will be appreciated.

sounds like both switches are either faulty or getting corroded just bridge the connection to test the switch and cable on each side

you know ive never actually found them lol im sure someone knows where they are located
Sorry i cant help

mine does the same. drivers door opening doesn't turn on interior lights. took off the door card, when moving it around the light and headlight warning beep comes on and off, but when fixed back in postion they don't work, there's a moody wire/connection somewhere but i'm ******** if i can find it! so any help would be appreciated too!

lol , i thought u geuss where is it , if i could find them i wouldnt be asking, maybe they are in the locks , i must take the door card of and trace them , so Stapo69 you have same symphony as me , but now both doors doesnt make the light come , before it was just my door i must found that soon.

please if some know let us know , ill appreciate that a lot!

aha , so i must take the lock apart and see what with it... maybe water get in when i watch the car in the station and they die later...

mine is the same drivers door intermitant , i have a aftermarket alarm and senses there is a door fault with a extra beep i give it a good slam and seems to sort it for a week or so, really need to get it sorted tho

kninio said:
lol , i thought u geuss where is it , if i could find them i wouldnt be asking, maybe they are in the locks , i must take the door card of and trace them , so Stapo69 you have same symphony as me , but now both doors doesnt make the light come , before it was just my door i must found that soon.

please if some know let us know , ill appreciate that a lot!

as i stated above the switch is in the lock, it's actually a part of the lock mechanism