Interior LEDs

itsmeagain

1.8T Sport Cabriolet
Reaction score
Has anyone fitted LED bulbs inside there A4, mines a convertible. I changed the bulbs in my previous car (Audi TT) and needed to fit resistors to stop the bulbs flickering. Just wondering whether the same needs to be done in a A4

i think so but you can buy them with the LEDs already fitted with resistors

Has anyone fitted LED bulbs inside there A4, mines a convertible. I changed the bulbs in my previous car (Audi TT) and needed to fit resistors to stop the bulbs flickering. Just wondering whether the same needs to be done in a A4

I fitted leds to mine, not worth the bother really as you can only do the festoons as leds are directional, they are a bit brighter but as i say as you can't do them all i wouldn't bother,just my opinion you understand.

I've done this to my cab. LEDs in all 4 footwells, puddle lights and boot lights. Do a search on my old posts for pics.

where did you get the new number plate light holders from? im looking to break mine too and replace em to LEDS.

Regarding this thread it may seem a strange question but I assume when looking to see if you have puddle and footwell lights these will already be installed and its question of replacing the bulbs? Where these an added extra on B6/7 Models as I dont seem to have any (I appreciate I may have answered my own question) but if someone could confirm/deny I would appreciate it

Would love to get my footwell and puddle "blinged" up :hubbahubba: