1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interior help - maybe a noob question but have searched!

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by Whopper, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Whopper

Whopper Active Member

[Nov 11, 2012]
    Evening guys, just got the basic cloth in my S-line really wanted to upgrade in the future at some point :)

Questions being...

What's VAG at fits straight in?

Wheres the best place too look? ( Tried uk ebay )

I'd love some rs4 seats but for the money they're out of my range! ideally full leather but half leather is by no means ruled out! My current seats are all manual adjusting except for thee
    electric back supports.

cheers
    Al
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 26, 2014]

3. D2NY G

D2NY G Well-Known Member

[Nov 12, 2012]
    not sure what others fit but,

theres normally a few sets crop up on ebay either full or half leather, if youve got split rear seats your laughing.

if like me with a fixed rear bench there like rocking horse **** to get hold of! if they come on ebay they go for daft money!

i got a quote for a custom retrim for 900quid, so thats the route in going down
  4. Whopper

Whopper Active Member

[Nov 13, 2012]
    Cheers Danny! Where's the 'button' to split the rear seats? 90% sure have the fixed too
  5. Whopper

Whopper Active Member

6. bleedout

bleedout Member

[Nov 14, 2012]
    If you have the split rear seats then is it not just case that when you drop the rear seat one side comes away with just the seat and the other drops the seat and centre rest / middle seat 60/40 split