1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interior Cabriolet Roof lining clean?

Discussion in 'Detailing - Sponsored by Slim's Detailing' started by zeratul, Feb 18, 2008.

1. zeratul

zeratul Member

Hi - The interior of my roof is a bit dirty down the sides. Not sure what type of dirt just looks a bit grimey. I've not had the car long and was told it never leaked into the car... which it hasn't the 2 months I've had it.

I was going to ask the local valeter to have a go at cleaning it while he has a go at cleaning the interior. Chances are he's just use Autoglym upholstery cleaner on it.

Do you think that would be OK or should I not mess with it? I suppose he might end up doing the whole of the interior of the lining, and wasn't too keen on that!

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. jr001

jr001 Member

If you're getting the interior valeted, then the headlining should be part of the job mate. I've recently spent three and a half hours in an X5 interior and the headlining was the first part to be vacuumed, then cleansed and brushed.

IT'S PART OF THE JOB!!!!

Hope this helps.

JOHN:icon_thumright: