Interesting Avatars

Ghost

Booooooo!
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Some cool and interesting Avatars on show here atm, but cannot see them in full detail being so small.

Please post your avatar and the story about them in here, or flag the members you like to know about
. @P40ULW

Reactions: Sandra, CHEZ and P40ULW
ooooo I'm first! :)

so its me skydiving in California, at a skydive centre called 'lake elsinore'. I'm performing a position called sitflying. im in my joker suit not sure what else to say about it really?

@jojo is that you drifting?

Reactions: jojo, Ghost and CHEZ
Mine is obviously a Wolf:),just love everything about these amazing animals.

Reactions: superkarl and Ghost
nah, looks more like 2 bumble bees fighting over some nectar :)

Me driving an RS4 around Silverstone

Reactions: Ghost
I bet that was a good experience mate:sign wow:
Fastest car there on that day,the V8 in full flow doing 130 was a buzz and a half.
Here you go Ghost but sshhh don't tell anyone its not Blue

DSC_5300-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra and Ghost
Mine is my car when i first got it.

That is Jo drifting round Castle Combe a couple of years ago at ADI.

Reactions: Arrkon
It is indeed, it's suppose to be animated, but it's been switched off since the forum upgrade.

Like this! :racer:

drifto_zpsd6dbd71e.gif

Next question is, was it done on purpose? :)

Reactions: voorhees
@voorhees What’s not Blue? :lmfao:

@DarkBunny haha love your avatar mate. :encouragement:

@N8 umm I think I asked you about this one before? always makes me look twice at this one :blink:

Reactions: DarkBunny
Wow ,,
nah, looks more like 2 bumble bees fighting over some nectar :)

There I change my bumble bees to a real wolf picture:D:D

****** bumble bees :think::jester::jester:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nilz, P40ULW, Ghost and 1 other person
Can't remember what year it was, but from recollection it was the winning Le Mans car which used to sit at the front door to the circuits museum.

Reactions: Ghost
Hi @N8 ,this is a thread about Avatars.

I was just saying yours always makes me look twice, to workout what it is! ...but I do like it! :)

22254.jpg
:icon thumright:

iSmoke, diesels are sometimes refereed to as "smokers" and if anyone has been behind me the'll know as mine's extra smoky due to a couple of performance upgrades (also over-fuelling at the mo').

I change mine on a regular basis. Its usually princess but for this week i have the kelpies (they in falkirk) im feeling a little scottish at the moment (i am scottish anyway) but just liked this pic so here it is fr a day or two.

I change mine on a regular basis. Its usually princess but for this week i have the kelpies (they in falkirk) im feeling a little scottish at the moment (i am scottish anyway) but just liked this pic so here it is fr a day or two.

And tomorrow you will be fully Scottish or british:uk:

Regardless of your avatar your always princess to me:whistle2::yes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra
Dont worry steve, princess be back soon, thanks for kind words. :) x

Reactions: WOLF
< That's me, Some dark hole of Afghan was able to be issued a M4 for the work that was to be carried out for a few months.

I worked for the Government at the time and was attached to an American call sign, which means I had to blend in with them to not be singled out for attack.

Even though a few days later I was caught in an Explosion that ended my military/private career.

Reactions: superkarl and jojo
< That's me, Some dark hole of Afghan was able to be issued a M4 for the work that was to be carried out for a few months.

I worked for the Government at the time and was attached to an American call sign, which means I had to blend in with them to not be singled out for attack.

Even though a few days later I was caught in an Explosion that ended my military/private career.
:anbet:

Reactions: Jstagg89
Um.. dope... In the urban sense of the word, means cool, nice awesome etc.

That's the definition of Audi ;)

Ghost. Why did you change your avatar?

Hi @Blackwhite
It’s to show my support for Armistice Day.
I took that photo of a poppy last year. ( hope you like it)

Iv had my Ghost avatar for many years, on here and on other forums, I only change it at this time of year, and maybe xmas, I don’t need to change it for Halloween!! :D

What’s the story behind your Screen name and avatar
@Blackwhite

Reactions: Blackwhite