1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intake pipe

Greg10 May 1, 2013

1. Greg10

Greg10 New Member

Right I've been a bit of a twat and need to replace this pipe part number being 06f 129 627 h .any1 fancy selling me there's that they have lying around if they have upgraded intake or know of anywhere in the uk that I can source 1 from.

[​IMG]

Cheers

2. AdamSansom

AdamSansom New Member

Out of interest Greg how did it break? Only I've recently fitted a CAI to my S3 and when i removed this pipe it was split! Just worth noting if there's a pattern to it because its not something that gets looked at too often due to the engine cover being such a pain to get off

3. Greg10

Greg10 New Member

I snapped the rubber bottom bit off from the plastic bit due to just pulling it off when I was fitting my forge twin take. I have a golf r but I know they use the same part as the s3. Anyways managed to source 1 from vw for £45 get it tomorow incase your ever looking to put your car back to standard I guess you will have to replace this pipe also if its split. Hope this helps.