Insurance

Esure only take a 3 year claims history which helped me as my E92 335D was stolen 3 years ago yesterday. Hence the collection today!

There has been a lot of talk the last few months about insurance going up so I was not looking forward to my renewal coming through !

Arrived yesterday so tentatively opened the letter only to read it’s gone down £100 from last year :icon thumright:

That is esure @ £340 so well happy :thumbs up:

Reactions: Evil Diesel, DW81 and jungle650
There has been a lot of talk the last few months about insurance going up so I was not looking forward to my renewal coming through !

Arrived yesterday so tentatively opened the letter only to read it’s gone down £100 from last year :icon thumright:

What a great price one of the cheapest I’ve read regarding owners of this car, result indeed

Reactions: Evil Diesel and Snake Pliskin
What a great price one of the cheapest I’ve read regarding owners of this car, result indeed

The car is now just over 2 years old so worth less ... maybe that is a factor ?

Reactions: DW81
Concerned as to whether my garage actually qualified as being officially locked. I re quoted as keeping on driveway , better safe than sorry , rather pay a bit more than have a claim rejected, came out 10% less! I can only conclude their are a lot of claims from accidents when entering or exiting the garage? . Whatever, moral is play about with the variables what you think may reduce the premium may be the opposite. Keeping on the road? More risk? guess they don’t know which house the keys are in etc.. all about the stats ..
Hopefully nothing happens to your car when in the garage as your car should have been parked on the drive

Does your zimmer frame fit into the boot ok? I assume you must be about 70 and in line to be anointed a Saint to get that rate!

Reactions: DW81, Snake Pliskin and T-800
Does your zimmer frame fit into the boot ok? I assume you must be about 70 and in line to be anointed a Saint to get that rate!

Oyyy I’m not that old lol :tearsofjoy:

Early 40’s Sir so not ancient :laughing:

Reactions: DW81
Oyyy I’m not that old lol :tearsofjoy:

Early 40’s Sir so not ancient :laughing:

Blimey that’s good going. Esure was the best price for me this year, £740 for the S3 but that is with 15k miles a year commuting, was quite happy with that considering what some are paying.

Blimey that’s good going. Esure was the best price for me this year, £740 for the S3 but that is with 15k miles a year commuting, was quite happy with that considering what some are paying.

Yeah totally unexpected to get a decent reduction as I was genuinely expecting it to go up ... & by a decent lump, considering all the comments on price hikes :blink:

Reactions: TYb