1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insurance

JoeS3 Nov 24, 2013

1. JoeS3

JoeS3 Member

been searching a few threads, cant seem to find the correct answer.

i hear some insurance companies class the S3 incorrectly on they're system which could cause an issue if there's a claim.

im getting my insurance sorted out in a few days and was wondering what i should check in terms of this.

thanks
    Joe

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

​Try for a quote from our site sponsors Joe. :) x

3. S3_Jacko

S3_Jacko Well-Known Member

Theres an insuarnce section on the forum mate... probably best asking in there.. The only 1 I know of however is that if your car is a BE (Black edition) this gets classed differently and usually brings a cheaper quote

4. Kelza

Kelza MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator Audi RS3

Adrian flux where the best quote for me ..

5. JoeS3

JoeS3 Member

​thanks people!

6. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

7. JoeS3

JoeS3 Member

ahh great! thanks

8. Sandra

Try get a quote from them all and see which comes up the best for you Joe. All links are above. :) x

9. JoeS3

JoeS3 Member

yes, will do
    wasnt too sure which were the good companies but will ill go with your recommendations.

didnt realise there's companies that give discounts if you're a forum member.

Sandra likes this.
  10. Sandra

Yes, the above 4 links are for our insurance site sponsors and yes they give discounts for forum members, so dont forget to tell them you are a member of audi-sport.net. Good luck. :) x

skyinsurance likes this.