1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insurance surprise

chasdrury Apr 6, 2013

1. chasdrury

chasdrury Member

So its that time of year. My insurance has been 900 to 1000 for the last few years. I rang sky this morning and they quoted 597 which I thought was great. Spoke to green light and got it for 440 with a smaller excess and business cover as well. All mods declared with like for like cover. All the normal extras too. Courtesy car and legal protection.

Give them a try!!

2. deano1978

deano1978 different gear

You told them about all your mods in your sig?

Was there much difference with and with out the mods?

3. chasdrury

chasdrury Member

Not sure. I never asked without the mods. They are mod friendly and said all the mods were normal upgrades. Nothing out of the ordinary. It was nice to speak a company who understood rs4 rest roll bar and s4 345mm brakes etc etc!

4. benjie

benjie Well-Known Member

I have an Admiral multicar quote for my car that's £150 a year, £210 with all mods declared.

Prices have come right down since that European ruling.

5. DieselJake

DieselJake Well-Known Member

I'm jealous, paying £800 with Admiral multicar at the mo' (including an overcharged ridiculous premium they gave for tints, probably a load more cash when all mods are declared), trying Sky or Adrian Flux next time for modding's sake.

6. Slinepete

Slinepete Member

430 fully comp with octagon on my 190