1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insurance renewal Win!

Av4nt Jan 30, 2013

1. Av4nt

Av4nt Well-Known Member Team V10 Team Sprint quattro Audi S6 s tronic saloon

Just had my renewal from admiral quoting £1231... A4 Avant 2.0TDI with mods as listed in signature and err (3 points recently :unsure:)
    Had a go with Greenlight Insurance, who specialize in mods cover...... £589.92!! So only a saving of £641 god dam quid. Thieves.

2. Steve B5 Biker

Steve B5 Biker Member

Good on you ...
    This is my experience although a bit long winded bear with me...mine is up for renewal with adrian flux 1st feb, quoted £742 so decided to shop around, sky insurance qouted £620 so obviously snatched there hands off and set up policy, adrian flux then emailed as to why id not confirmed renewal, so i explained got a better price, and as if by magic they beat sky by £40 @ £580,
    low and behold cos i wanted to cancel sky policy although it didnt start till 1st feb they wanted to charge me £50 admin fees, so contacted AF again and they offset the admin fee of £50, so i finally got my policy with Adrian flux at £530.... this just pisses me off why couldnt they offer that price in first place f...kin insurance companys will ahve ya pants down if you let em.... :asskicking:

3. Av4nt

Av4nt Well-Known Member Team V10 Team Sprint quattro Audi S6 s tronic saloon

I know its a joke. They will try get every penny they can until the last minute which then causes us hassle grrr

4. dancupra225

dancupra225 Active Member

I work for a insurance company

He is a secret if u object to the price and say you have found Cheaper price
    They normally have to match it or beat it because its a business
    We are here to make money so will chargé more if u just agree cant look ať making price cheaper ať the start!!

5. @udi A3

@udi A3 Site Sponsor Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

For the fourth year running my insurance quotes have gone up with the addition of a yeah no claims.
    IMO no claims are not worth having.
    I hate it, but im not due to renew till may so all good :p
    Tax tomorow, mot next month...

6. dancupra225

dancupra225 Active Member

Insurance has gone up due the flood claims costing company's millions

So passing the cost down to us

**** but that insurance

7. @udi A3

@udi A3 Site Sponsor Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Every yeah for 4 years its gone up. I have never claimed on my insurance in 12 years of driving. Ive never had a need to. The money I have spent on insurance in that time would probably buy me a near mint second owner quattro. Im driving a beaten up 02 plate tdi instead. If only I had the money to become my own insurance company!!

8. Westy_A3T

Westy_A3T Member

I phoned AF up and told them i don't want to renew and they dropped the quote by a further £175. So all in all i'm paying around £300 less then last year.