1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insurance Online for A3 SB

Discussion in 'Detailing - Sponsored by Slim's Detailing' started by alexkoon, Feb 16, 2005.

1. alexkoon

alexkoon Member

Tryng to sort out insurance for my new A3 Sportback online - tried some online places but some such as Norwich Union, esure doesn't even have a Sportback on their list of Audi cars.........../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

So far Direct Line is the best but still not good......for a 2.0 T FSI DSG. I have an S Line but that wasn't even in the list, had to select Sport.

Does anyone know if the S Line is a model in its own right or will Sport suffice. When I ordered the S Line was not a model but 1000 GBP option on top of the Sport.

Anyone else recommend an insurance company for an S Line SB?

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

Try Tesco's. They're really cheap and i,m sure they listed the s-line on the 3dr when I got a quote from them.

4. alexkoon

alexkoon Member

I'm with them now - so was gonna phone to see 'upgrade' price when I change cars.

They have been the cheapest for me over the past three years though.

5. Eeef

Eeef Lord of War

agreed Elephant came in nearly £400 cheaper than any other quote I got.... until I called Chris Knott Insurance, who beat Elephant by a further £250.

They're recommended by the Audi Owners Club as well.

6. medicineman

medicineman Member

Liverpool Victoria if your over 30.