1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Instrument cluster repair

Discussion in 'A6/S6/Allroad forum (C5 Chassis)' started by Quattro_Ollie, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Quattro_Ollie

Quattro_Ollie New Member

[Nov 6, 2010]
    Like most of you i read about cluster repair were you sent off your to get repair.

unfortunately my cluster came back beyond repair, they said they were surprised it stll allowed me to start and drive the car!

So does anyone know were i might get a replacement cluster for my car (its a 1999 4.2 A6), all advise welcome.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. martyn brooks

martyn brooks New Member

[Nov 7, 2010]
    there are generally some on ebay in car spares in audi a6 section or try ebay breakers....reading on forums if you get right one it will need coding with vag com ??? good luck hope you get it sorted
  4. Cockney Boy

Cockney Boy Member VCDS Map User

[Nov 9, 2010]
    What exactly was wrong with your cluster? and if you have pics, you may want to post them up here
  5. LeeT

LeeT Member

[Nov 9, 2010]
    If you are still looking for one, pm me. I know someone who is breaking one.
    So then, whats wrong with yours? I thought the only problems with the clusters was the pixel display and didnt think that would stop the car starting