Instagram Accounts For A3 And S3 Owners...

Just added you jrwamp1...delivery date very close to mine! Don't know how Audi can make us wait this long haha! Also added @schizophonickh very nice A3 :)

Steeve you are pulling my leg right?

I ordered mine on June 21st, the American market wasn't open for orders until June 18th. And the earliest build week for US cars was September 1st, so all things considered it's not a bad turnaround for us. Even though we're always behind on you all with the launch of cars. I believe the first US cars are going to be hitting dealerships at the end of this month. Audi created some "launch edition" models with preset options and only Daytona Grey.

Reactions: DavidKing1987
Got you both now Schizophonic and JayDZS. Feel free to follow back :)

Thats a quick turnaround jrwamp1! I placed my order around the beginning of May this year and have been told to expect delivery around 9th October...sorry 10/09 ;)

Added everyone, need some more 8v in my timeline, usually its just full on memes

Everyone added.
Hopefully be a load of updates from me in the coming month if everything goes to plan ;)

Thats a quick turnaround jrwamp1! I placed my order around the beginning of May this year and have been told to expect delivery around 9th October...sorry 10/09 ;)

Yep, not too bad! I've been waiting on this car ever since they showed the concept version, which seems like ages ago. So it just feels like forever. Considering it has to be built in Hungary and shipped across the Atlantic, I can handle it.

Reactions: DavidKing1987 and illingworth22
Yep, not too bad! I've been waiting on this car ever since they showed the concept version, which seems like ages ago. So it just feels like forever. Considering it has to be built in Hungary and shipped across the Atlantic, I can handle it.

Trust Me..... It will be worth the wait :)

With the amount of hours I have spent trawling the internet for pics, reviews, forums etc... I thought I would be sick of the car by the time it arrives but it seems to be doing the opposite. I feel like a kid counting down the days until Christmas again haha!

Right so far I have added the following via Instagram...

@jayd92_
@jrwamp
@schizophonickh
@frrtuning
@mikey071288
@illingworth22
@thechallinor
@marc1983

Anybody else out there want to get involved???

Reactions: p9lad, jrwamp1 and illingworth22
Oh yeh sorry mate...left you out there. Nothing to do with you owning an A3 though I promise haha ;)

hi, my insta name is prashlad my S3 is arriving in a few weeks..but got a few pics of my dads A5 in there... :)

Just accepted your request pal and sent one straight back at ya...looking forward to seeing the pics of the S3. Roughly 5 weeks to go before mine is ready for collection!

cheers mate! thanks for the add! yep car is build week 34 so nearly there!

Anyone else want to get involved? @DavidKing1987 if you are looking for me...around 5 weeks to go until I inundate Instagram with pics of my S3 Saloon in Sepang Blue :)

Reactions: sjbarneS3 and illingworth22
I have just posted 3 pictures of my S3..... I added the #audisportnet tag....... I think :)

Ca you see them? Just wondering if I have done it right or not!

Can see them all mate and gave each one of those beauty's a like :)

Getting good at this posting/hashtaging malarky buddy haha!

Reactions: illingworth22
@justdorian

10471802_328165727344924_1722493319_n.jpg

@rcjasso and @justdorian got you both :) my build week started today...home stretch now!

My A3 is back now so will be posting more pics in weeks to come.

Nawaidriasat is me on insta people.

@dtuk_performance

With the amount of hours I have spent trawling the internet for pics, reviews, forums etc... I thought I would be sick of the car by the time it arrives but it seems to be doing the opposite. I feel like a kid counting down the days until Christmas again haha!

Right so far I have added the following via Instagram...

@jayd92_
@jrwamp
@schizophonickh
@frrtuning
@mikey071288
@illingworth22
@thechallinor
@marc1983

Anybody else out there want to get involved???

Here's mine folks...

Audi_S3_Quattro

Will add the others shortly

Does anyone not have a sepang S3? Haha

I thought mine would be a bit different when I ordered it!

Best colour