inner arches

mlcadman

Reaction score
anyone know how much new front inner wheel arch plastic covers are for an A3 from audi? or has anyone got any spare lying around

probably not the kind of item people have purchased but worth asking

What's happened to yours? Or did the previous owner remove them to fit the wheels?

I know of one in a scrap yard near to you that may have them, but then again it's had a front end smash. So maybe not.

I'll give you the number if you want?

yeah go for it, however if its the silver one at froghall its gone now

[ QUOTE ]
yeah go for it, however if its the silver one at froghall its gone now

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn yeah that was the one I am on about.

What's happened to that one? It was there last Monday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I also know of another two, but they are over at Whitchurch.

well it had been there for ages, had gone on the wednesday but it never had any inner arches on it which was a shame, need them just so they bolt to the original splitter as they dont on my splitter and have been cut slightly therefore will look a bit daft when splitter gets sprayed and put on.

where are these ones in whitchurch then? how much do you reckon my splitter will go for? i havent got a clue really

[ QUOTE ]
well it had been there for ages, had gone on the wednesday but it never had any inner arches on it which was a shame, need them just so they bolt to the original splitter as they dont on my splitter and have been cut slightly therefore will look a bit daft when splitter gets sprayed and put on.

where are these ones in whitchurch then? how much do you reckon my splitter will go for? i havent got a clue really

[/ QUOTE ]

Furbers

Not sure how much you will get for the front splitter mate? Maybe £80?

I'm after a facelift lower splitter with fogs, but can't find one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

think there was a facelift front bumper with splitter and fogs on the e-bay about 3 weeks ago only sold for £60 but that was before i found out you were after one, havent seen any since though

[ QUOTE ]

I'm after a facelift lower splitter with fogs, but can't find one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm - yeah I'd quite like this too. I imagine you have seen the one on Vagparts but are looking to do it cheaper - like me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif heh

Rob

[ QUOTE ]
think there was a facelift front bumper with splitter and fogs on the e-bay about 3 weeks ago only sold for £60 but that was before i found out you were after one, havent seen any since though

[/ QUOTE ]

Gutted missed that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif