Inlet manifold fault

ainso

Reaction score
Hello all.Had the engine warning light on and inlet manifold fault found.So got the rods done and all was well for about a week now engine warning light on again.Has anybody used fr r tunning to map out the fault? Or do I have to bite the bullet and get both manifolds with motors done at £400 a side? Thanks

The fault codes I don't know. The engine warning light came on about 2 months since,took the car to the garage and they found intermittant for glow plug in cylinder 4 and 2 intake manifold runner low limit not reached. So had a new set of glow plugs and 2 new manifold acctuator rods. Everything ok for a while now engine warning light on again,garage said if fault returns new intake manifold and motors required about £800 pound plus labour. Looking on the internet I found that fr r tuning do fix but can't find any info if this fix works.Any ideas would be appreciated thanks

Looking on the internet I found that fr r tuning do fix but can't find any info if this fix works.Any ideas would be appreciated thanks

works and can recommend fr&r tuning have used them few times for all my audi's past and present

Thank you everyone hope to get it sorted next week.