1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Alais DJA

Alais DJA Member

Finally got a final figure for "stage 2" cost wise, but not sure about injectors......

I'm pretty sure its the 380cc one's im gonna need - but surely they are not £125 EACH!

Any other alternatives / substitutes?

Also - whats the repercussions on using my standard jets>?

2. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

Assuming you are still going for a K03 hybrid then S3, TT (225) or LCR injectors are the ones you want... can be bought from ebay or other places...

If going for a K04 hybrid then you will be looking for 440cc or 550cc injectors...

You will also need the MAF tube from a VR6 or S3, TT (225) or LCR depending on the ECU you have (can't remember if its ME7.x or ME3.8 on yours)

<tuffty/>

3. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

...and there isn't enough flow on the std injectors for what you need... :)

<tuffty/>

4. Prawn

Prawn My other car is a MINI!!!!

Are you cable throttle or DBW marcus? This hugely effects all further comments as Tufty says.

Being that you've upgraded to a ko3S, i'm guessing it's closer to AGU than AUQ, but i don't take enough interest in TQS matters to be sure ;)

5. Alais DJA

Alais DJA Member

DBW mate.

I only know because it dosnt have a cable by the inlet manifold like i have seen on others

6. <tuffty/>

In that case its a nice set of 550cc Bosch then... I think Bill normally keeps a set on the shelf... drop him an email

<tuffty/>

7. Hammy999

Hammy999 Member