1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by alfie155, Aug 9, 2011.

1. alfie155

alfie155 Member

Jul 15, 2011
    my 2006 2.0 tdi 140 judders when idle, only had the car 3 weeks and it has been bothering me abit thinking it could be an injecter, its not drastic, just shaiks a little bit, u can feel it when sitting in the car, but drives totally fine, it is due a good service so i was going to see how it goes after the service but by reading the posts from ppl having a similer problem, doubt now it will make any diffrence

so i have a feeling it could be injectors, now ive heard from diffrent ppl if i went down the right road! audi would replace all the injectors free of charge as a good will jesture? has anyone here done that and if so! how did thay do it?
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Richardesty

Richardesty loves quattro

Oct 10, 2008
    I may be wrong but I thought the injector fault only related to the 170's. Even then, injectors fail with little or no warning :bye:

I have a 170, I have had all 4 injectors replaced, and my engine makes the car 'wobble' at tick over. It's going in for it's service next week too, although I suspect the issuecis more to due with the fact I use tractor fuel :undwech: