1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

info wanted on lowering

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by Cribbon, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Cribbon

Cribbon Member

hi i have just purchased a audi a4 b7 sline special edition saloon, although i love the car it looks to high i just want to bring it down abit i have noticed that the front sits higher then rear and have read about having B5 lowering caps/cups used to bring it down level with the rear! does any one know where i can get these from???
    also it has the S line suspention i know its 30mm lower then standard, how could i get it lower has anyone done this and have any pic! dont really want to go down the line of coilovers, really just looking at spring to be honest and what would be best

sorry if this has been posted before

regards chris!
  2. avant1980

avant1980 Member

If Yr looking at just springs go eibach I've always had them, got a set of sportlines that will give u the most drop with just springs.
  3. Triple.O.G

Triple.O.G Active Member

Go H&R for springs, search them on here first to get peoples opinions, you wont be dissappointed!
  4. unikarl

unikarl Member

I've done the spring cap job on my car. Got them from Audi for just over a tenner each so its a cheap mod. Mine is also running Eibach sportlines and they are spot on.
  5. Cribbon

Cribbon Member

do u by any chance know the part number???

also do u have any side on pics???
  6. unikarl

unikarl Member

Not sure on the part number tbh but I'll take you a side on pic this evening and post it up for you.