info on a4 tdi reg RF53 VUC

yanmackay

Reaction score
Hi all just bought an audi a4 tdi reg RF53 VUC its had lots of work done to it and was told a full list and pics where on this site but after hours of looking no joy in finding them. any info would be greatfull thanks Euan.

Attachments

• 20121227_143905_1 (1).jpg
    20121227_143905_1 (1).jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 153
  • 20121227_144020_1.jpg
    20121227_144020_1.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 117
Moved into the relevant section by me.

I think i recognise the car, if it's the one I'm thinking of it's a TDi 100? (maybe?) and the guy had 20's on it for a time.

yes it is a tdi 100 mate. think it did have differant wheels. do you know if it was on this site mate?

iv seen that on here im sure i have
i still dont like those skirts and f bumper tho

yes it is a tdi 100 mate. think it did have differant wheels. do you know if it was on this site mate?

Yes the one I'm thinking of was on here. Go back through the pictures sticky and see what you can find.

Think he meant the sticky at the top of this page, "pics of your motors" or whatever it's called.

i am prob bein as thick as mince but i cant find what you boys are on about lol.

Is there not a thread at the top of the b6 forum page called "pics of your motors"

Press back on the browser until you get the list of all the b6 threads. At the top of that list is a load of stickies, ones that never move down the list as they are deemed the 'important ones'

The pics of your motors thread should be there. Are you viewing on a computer or through Tapatalk on your phone?

Edit: much easier if I posted the link, doh!

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=37217

I started at the first page and went through till about page 20 ish and I couldn't see it (although several of the images are now removed by their hosts etc). I can picture the car photo's as being taken in a scrapyard type place. Leave it with me, and I'll have a search over the weekend, I'm sure it had a feature on 20" alloys being firtted.