1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

INDUCTION KIT? 2.0TFSI

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by chrisa4quat, Sep 5, 2011.

1. chrisa4quat

chrisa4quat Member

Is there an incduction kit that can be fitted which works for my a4 dtm. i have a panel filter but i want to upgrade with my new mods
    :)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. drmole

drmole Well-Known Member

ive been told the standard airbox n filter is good for 300 bhp maybe more so unless ur going for serious power stick with the pannel filter n ur oem box

4. hades-

hades- Yorkshire & Humber Rep.
    Regional Rep VCDS Map User

dont matter what power you go to a new filter wether it be a k&n or a carbonio
    will not give any extra hp
    infact you can loose hp from them
    iv got the carbonio for the sound and looks only
    i had b4 and after on the RR and no extra hp

5. mikeyw

mikeyw Member

I have a BSR one. Sounds good on the throttle, sounds a bit funny when you come off it. Pssssssttt noise when aggressive, turbo fluttery noise when not.

6. Marrow

Marrow Member

You not happy with your bsr i love mine and all the strange noises it makes ! For some strange reason it seems louder and quiter on different days have you experienced this ?

7. chrisa4quat

chrisa4quat Member

where are you finding these induction kits? it is the sound i am after really. i can't find any! well less than £300 and don't want to be paying that sort of money really especially if no gains

8. Marrow

Marrow Member

Google BSR tuning not cheap but good

9. mikeyw

mikeyw Member

Yeah mate I do like it. I think it cost me 205 Euro's delivered, which worked out at £186.26 or something like that. I got it from BSR - Optiflow kit, A4 2002 because the UK dealer were useless, and if you use them they're just a middle-man. Delivery was quick enough anyway. Sounds awesome with the window down (or to anyone outside i suppose).

#8 mikeyw, Sep 8, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2011
  10. Marrow

Marrow Member

Ye thats were I got it from and about same price ! Alot more resonable than other kits on the market and fit and finish is excellent.